Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Anything where the company says, a percentage of profits, or even all profits I’m deeply sceptical of because of, as you say, it is so easy to manipulate the finances to artificially reduce or completely eliminate profits.
Exactly this.

I wouldn't put it past him to be charging a personal fee or some other bullshit to cream off the money resulting in very little "profit".

It's only ever about furthering himself and/or making money. Alfie would never even give loose change to charity if he wasn't recording it to share.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Precisely. He seems incredibly money motivated and never has he struck me as well meaning or generous. Luckily for us he’s too thick to know how to put on a convincing act so it’s easy to work him out for what he is.

In his live earlier he kept going on about how “it’s not about me” “I don’t benefit, AT AWW!” and really hammering the point home. The knobhead doth protest too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I saw this yesterday I had this little happy moment and thought "Wow is 2020-Alf gonna be different?"... I was feeling very helpless these past weeks, seeing all the heart-breaking videos and pictures of the fires in Australia. I'm a big animal activist and all those wildlife pictures just destroyed me. So I was really happy to see that even Alfredo wants to help. But then I watched the end of his video where he says:

"I don't know the exact price that it costs to make each garmet yet, because the more units you sell, the more you're buying at once, the cheaper it is per unit. I have no idea how many we're gonna sell right now, so therefore I can't tell you the exact price to tell you the exact profit that's gonna be made to be able to know how much per t-shirt is gonna be donated to charity. But I am making no money from this, 100% of profit is going straight to charity."

I am betting all my money that he never reveals how much was sold and how much money was therefore donated. This is just green washing at its best. I agree with all of you here, he will find out a way to write costs off and label as little as possible as "profit".
There is still the small possibility that he does actually tell us, after the 5 days, how much everything cost and how much donations were raised, but let's be real here - Alfie Deyes is never gonna change.

Reactions: 14
When I saw this yesterday I had this little happy moment and thought "Wow is 2020-Alf gonna be different?"... I was feeling very helpless these past weeks, seeing all the heart-breaking videos and pictures of the fires in Australia. I'm a big animal activist and all those wildlife pictures just destroyed me. So I was really happy to see that even Alfredo wants to help. But then I watched the end of his video where he says:

"I don't know the exact price that it costs to make each garmet yet, because the more units you sell, the more you're buying at once, the cheaper it is per unit. I have no idea how many we're gonna sell right now, so therefore I can't tell you the exact price to tell you the exact profit that's gonna be made to be able to know how much per t-shirt is gonna be donated to charity. But I am making no money from this, 100% of profit is going straight to charity."

I am betting all my money that he never reveals how much was sold and how much money was therefore donated. This is just green washing at its best. I agree with all of you here, he will find out a way to write costs off and label as little as possible as "profit".
There is still the small possibility that he does actually tell us, after the 5 days, how much everything cost and how much donations were raised, but let's be real here - Alfie Deyes is never gonna change.
Its so awful that even in the midst of such horrible situations we can always count on millionaires to ask other people to donate their money instead donating some of the millions gathering dust in the bank.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Its so awful that even in the midst of such horrible situations we can always count on millionaires to ask other people to donate their money instead donating some of the millions gathering dust in the bank.
So true. Why doesn't he even say for every t shirt sold he will match the cost from his private funds? He actually isn't losing or donating any money personally.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So true. Why doesn't he even say for every t shirt sold he will match the cost from his private funds? He actually isn't losing or donating any money personally.
But is anyone actually surprised, he hasn't disclosed how much is actually gone to charity. Has there ever been a time when Alfie has disclosed any information until he is being slammed for something. And for not matching funding, that was never happening, considering Zoe is an ambassador for MIND as only raised 13k in what 5/6 years and never matched a cent. That pair never do anything for anyone else, unless it helps with their image, they get free stuff or get paid and it.

• Angry
I know the meaning behind the tees is good but my god I bleeping cannot stand him. Had to switch his video off after 2 minutes

‘Australia is licheerally bleeping burning’

yeah elf it has been for licherally months before you got on the bandwagon because everyone else is.

as I said, at least he’s doing something productive for once but he’s so self congratulating it makes me nauseous

let’s all remember elf is good at making figures sound better than they are. Example. Claiming in the I’m Alex and napperwanker interview he only got a small fee for his books UPFRONT, without mentioning the millions in royalties

The more I think about it the more tone deaf I think this gesture is. Creating a garment from scratch, more bloody landfill. Why not sell off existing stock and donating the profit, why not do what Russell Crowe and Shane Warne did and auction off personal items, they must have lots of tit lying around.
Plus his gleeful tone on IG stories was revolting - 'I been so busy...I've been working so hard'. Me me me. A more sombre tone would be appropriate. He wasn't announcing his next Vlogmas video ffs. He is such a prat.

The more I think about it the more tone deaf I think this gesture is. Creating a garment from scratch, more bloody landfill. Why not sell off existing stock and donating the profit, why not do what Russell Crowe and Shane Warne did and auction off personal items, they must have lots of tit lying around.
Plus his gleeful tone on IG stories was revolting - 'I been so busy...I've been working so hard'. Me me me. A more sombre tone would be appropriate. He wasn't announcing his next Vlogmas video ffs. He is such a prat.
He also got his graphic designer round to do it. As I said I don’t want to slam him too much. BUT. He was asking for big accounts to share it round etc, and ultimately that’s advertisement for future self too since that’s the website it directs you too.

I guess he’s damned if he does and damned if he don’t. It’s A good gesture just think he comes across as very smug

Reactions: 6
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! Alfie does not deserve any praise for this. His motivations are 100% self-interested.

• Heart
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! Alfie does not deserve any praise for this. His motivations are 100% self-interested.
And the video was just an attempt to copy Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star giving a 'behind the scenes' look at how a product is made

Reactions: 8
It’s absolutely bandwagon jumping. I don’t want to be too harsh either really because if this idea helps the cause then that’s great but as always with him you don’t have to read very hard between the lines to see that the main person he wants to help is himself.

What’s surprised me the most out of this though is that people would rather pay 25 quid for a hasbeen youtubers white t shirt where the cause will only receive a percentage, than donate cash directly so the cause will receive more. They’re more compelled to donate by a virtue signalling t shirt than the harrowing scenes and details on the news. Just goes to show his followers are just like him, won’t donate unless they get something back to show off how charitable they are.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
What’s surprised me the most out of this though is that people would rather pay 25 quid for a hasbeen youtubers white t shirt where the cause will only receive a percentage, than donate cash directly so the cause will receive more. They’re more compelled to donate by a virtue signalling t shirt than the harrowing scenes and details on the news. Just goes to show his followers are just like him, won’t donate unless they get something back to show off how charitable they are.

This, if you’re prepared to spend £25 on a charity t-shirt where the profits go to the charity, just cut the middle man and give the £25 to charity. Just be savage and send it straight to charity, be sick that would. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah, Elton John said he will give 1 million dollars for Australia. Without selling t-shirts, that are basically an extra waste for our planet...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“I’m so excited” I don’t think “excited“ was the best BLOODY, LICHERAL, RIDICULOUS, SAVAGE choice of word here, Frag. Just stop acting like you’re the worlds best, Attenborough, planet warrior. You don’t do enough, you do the opposite of enough. The LICHERAL bare minimum. Single use plastic? Cutting down trees for your unused skate ramp? So many mass produced GaRmEntS bought cos you always “forget” to bring a coat? Ughhhhhhhh. I can’t go on saying what I despise.

...just donate the 25 bar, don’t buy his GaRmEnTs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I watched an old vlog from a few weeks ago earlier because I was bored waiting for my food to cook. There were about 10 'licherally's in the first minute; they talked about having 3 lots of milk in the fridge and he picked the out of date one so they are clearly wasting food again and then ordering ANOTHER packaged takeaway! So don't get on your high horse about saving the planet now please 🙄

Reactions: 13
I watched an old vlog from a few weeks ago earlier because I was bored waiting for my food to cook. There were about 10 'licherally's in the first minute; they talked about having 3 lots of milk in the fridge and he picked the out of date one so they are clearly wasting food again and then ordering ANOTHER packaged takeaway! So don't get on your high horse about saving the planet now please 🙄
Hahaha high HORSE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Alfie can duck right off.
he is not contributing anything. There are actual celebrities that are bringing attention to it and donating their money.
how many of Alfie’s followers do you think either follow say, Kylie Jenner, and of not maybe do the odd check if her insta?

a washed up, Z list (or Y list cos he’s from YouTube?) celebrity who gets minimum interaction for the total amount of millions of followers he has, that he and his team like to put mention in articles is not bringing any aw awareness to the situation. Actual famous people and the NEWS had done that.

Alfie is being his classic, empty minded, trend hopping, Tory, cunty self.

it really fucks me off. Alfie, you piece of tit, I may not live their anymore but leave my home country out of your bleeping unclosing, comical horse gob. You bleeping bleep. Uughhjdhdudu

Apologies, him using this suffering as a money grab really fucks me off!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.