Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference between Joe's vlog & Alfie's really show how dysfunctional Zoe & Alfie's relationship is. Even when filming in Wiltshire, Joe only includes clips of him and Dianne and the skating he just focuses on Dianne, whereas Alfie also focuses on Dianne rather than his own girlfriend.

You can also see how distant Zoe & Alfie are, even just anytime either couple onpen presents Zalfie sit like a metre apart with very little eye contact, while Joanne are on top of one another. Joanne aren't in a healthy relationship by any means, but compared to Zalfie, they are in a far more functional relationship
Offtopic i know but - what makes you think 'Joanne' aren't in a healthy relationship? (not even remotely a fan of either, nor zalfie obviously haha, so no hate, just genuinely curious)

Reactions: 2
Offtopic i know but - what makes you think 'Joanne' aren't in a healthy relationship? (not even remotely a fan of either, nor zalfie obviously haha, so no hate, just genuinely curious)
I'm not super sure, but on Joe's tag I've seen people talking about posts where he seems very controlling and mean towards her when he doesn't get his way.

Reactions: 1
You only need to watch Joe's vlogs or the tit show that is in the pan to see how unhealthy the relationship is.

Joe has serious control issues, like worse than Zoe to the point where tries to control everything Dianne does and gets annoyed when she doesn't do exactly what he wants. Joe also has a superiority complex, where he likes to make himself seem like a highly intelligent guy, but he does this by belittling Dianne. Like jokes about her bad spelling (she's dyslexic). It makes matters worse that Dianne is always stroking Joe's massive ego with compliments and gushing social media posts. She also cooks for him, cleans up the apartment, even though she actually has a real job. If she was within 3 hours of the flat, she travelled back after doing a show & for one of the shows she was doing in London, Joe was moaning & in a mood that he had to go to a hotel, because the pros weren't allowed go home that night.

Joe is far more clever than Alfie, as he has realised that he won't get a girl like Dianne again who will put up with his tit, so he will do a sweet little gesture which doesn't take any effort to keep her on side like buy her cheap earrings or a facemask. Joe has also signed Dianne to Margarvine, so it's basically locking her into the relationship, making him money all without a wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Things I learned in today's tit show:
  1. Nala bleeping hates them and dreads when they get back
  2. Alfie Tory Deyes has no idea how to make a drink. Yes, let's add the ice last and add the tonic first. Brilliant.
  3. "Zoe's the absolute bath queen" - oh is she?
  4. Apparently he drowned in the bath since "whatever was in that bath stuff put me straight to sleep" (why do I get the feeling he had a fight with Zoe hence yet another abrupt ending)

• Haha
Things I learned in today's tit show:
  1. Nala bleeping hates them and dreads when they get back
  2. Alfie Tory Deyes has no idea how to make a drink. Yes, let's add the ice last and add the tonic first. Brilliant.
  3. "Zoe's the absolute bath queen" - oh is she?
  4. Apparently he drowned in the bath since "whatever was in that bath stuff put me straight to sleep" (why do I get the feeling he had a fight with Zoe hence yet another abrupt ending)
Most horrifying lesson ever.

Reactions: 3
I found Nala's behaviour so sad. That poor dog is terribly unhappy. If I've been away my dog will greet me so happily and lovingly and won't leave me (he will sulk then for about 10 mins when he knows everything is back to normal) but running away to another room and not wanting to go home? Never. I didn't find it funny at all that she was so reluctant to go home. She was cowering in her bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry for repeating this from July but doesn't he realise he shares his crap online and all the lies are obvious? He said himself it takes 15-20 mins to edit a vlog and he's never daily vlogged. The kid has no clue what it's like to have a real job and how his lame vlogs are piss easy with next to no work.

Alfie Deyes tells Chris Evans Virgin Radio Breakfast Show he ‘didn’t sleep for four years’ as he made YouTube videos

YOUTUBER Alfie Deyes has revealed he didn’t sleep for over four years as he was up all night making videos.
The online sensation compared his life in the early days of his career to The Truman show as he chatted to Chris Evans on his Virgin Radio Breakfast Show today.
 Alfie Deyes has revealed he didn't sleep for four years while making daily vlogs
Alfie Deyes has revealed he didn't sleep for four years while making daily vlogs
He said: “Committing to filming my entire day every day for 4.5 years. It was guaranteed content every day at 5 o’clock. It was like The Truman Show.
“They were twenty to thirty minutes and I edited them myself.
“I didn’t sleep for 4.5 years, that’s why I don’t do it anymore.”
Alfie, who is also known as Pointlessblog and is celebrating ten years of being online, admitted it can sometimes be hard juggling real life with sharing things.
 Alfie discussed his life as a vlogger with Chris Evans on the Virgin Radio Breakfast Show
Alfie discussed his life as a vlogger with Chris Evans on the Virgin Radio Breakfast Show
He said: “It’s a tricky fine line. I found it really hard. I purposefully did a lot of things that I didn’t film. I didn’t want my friends to think I wanted to hang out to make a good video. I wanted to see them for them.”
Discussing the future, the vlogger – who is thought to have made £4million from his job - continued: “I don’t see myself stopping making films any time soon.
“At the moment I’m working in Brighton to open up an indoor food market. With 12 restaurants in it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for repeating this from July but doesn't he realise he shares his crap online and all the lies are obvious? He said himself it takes 15-20 mins to edit a vlog and he's never daily vlogged. The kid has no clue what it's like to have a real job and how his lame vlogs are piss easy with next to no work.

Alfie Deyes tells Chris Evans Virgin Radio Breakfast Show he ‘didn’t sleep for four years’ as he made YouTube videos

YOUTUBER Alfie Deyes has revealed he didn’t sleep for over four years as he was up all night making videos.
The online sensation compared his life in the early days of his career to The Truman show as he chatted to Chris Evans on his Virgin Radio Breakfast Show today.
 Alfie Deyes has revealed he didn't sleep for four years while making daily vlogs't sleep for four years while making daily vlogs
He said: “Committing to filming my entire day every day for 4.5 years. It was guaranteed content every day at 5 o’clock. It was like The Truman Show.
Alfie, who is also known as Pointlessblog and is celebrating ten years of being online, admitted it can sometimes be hard juggling real life with sharing things.
He said: “It’s a tricky fine line. I found it really hard. I purposefully did a lot of things that I didn’t film. I didn’t want my friends to think I wanted to hang out to make a good video. I wanted to see them for them.”
Discussing the future, the vlogger – who is thought to have made £4million from his job - continued: “I don’t see myself stopping making films any time soon.
“At the moment I’m working in Brighton to open up an indoor food market. With 12 restaurants in it.
Making films? Is that like shooting images lingo? He does realize those words actually mean something right?

Making films? Is that like shooting images lingo? He does realize those words actually mean something right?
It's not as easy as it looks to take a point and shoot camera on the automatic setting into waitrose and film finding sushi :LOL: I imagine he still does that

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Alfie Deyes has revealed he didn't sleep for four years while making daily vlogs't sleep for four years while making daily vlogs
This is the same Alfie Deyes who used to not get up until nearly lunchtime when he was daily vlogging. And definitely at some point made a big song and dance about trying to make sure he was up by 8 or 9 or something.

Absolutely full of shite! He forgets everything is online, doesn’t take much to go and prove what a load of bollocks he is spouting.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
This is the same Alfie Deyes who used to not get up until nearly lunchtime when he was daily vlogging. And definitely at some point made a big song and dance about trying to make sure he was up by 8 or 9 or something.

Absolutely full of shite! He forgets everything is online, doesn’t take much to go and prove what a load of bollocks he is spouting.
He’s also amassed £4 million in that time. I’d work 247 for 4 million in a few years if it meant I could just ponce around like he does now

he talks about it as if it was charity work

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Indoor market with 12 restaurants? Is this just more bullshit? Like his gin bar he was waffling on about years ago.
As for his poor-me life choices. He chose to do that and has become a multi millionaire from doing the bare minimum. Tory.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.