Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is wrong with his hair? I was watching his stories and he has this weird patch at the front. It looks like someone took the dust from the vacuum cleaner and put it in his hair to make it look like it isn’t as thin. 780F38BA-968A-472C-BF69-0B67993C3B17.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Alfie: people think I'm 21.....I'm 26

You don't look 21 (like he thinks)
He acts 12 though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Watching Alfie faffing about with the sea monkeys in his latest video feels trivial to the point of surreal in the current climate....

I’m not exactly condemning him for it - a distraction isn’t the worst thing. But it’s times like this that really highlight the vacuousness of the entire influencer culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
His latest vlog made me sad. The way he was scared to even say the word "coronavirus" in case YouTube demonises his video.
The guy makes MILLIONS. He's RICH. Yet, one video of trying to address the real stuff in the world matters too much to him to lose out on money!!

Reactions: 17
His latest vlog made me sad. The way he was scared to even say the word "coronavirus" in case YouTube demonises his video.
The guy makes MILLIONS. He's RICH. Yet, one video of trying to address the real stuff in the world matters too much to him to lose out on money!!
That’s why hardly any of them have mentioned it. Even hinting at it gets demonetised. Even Tom syndicate who is generally a twit has said stuff it I’m not bothered I’m going to mention it anyway.

im glad youtube are doing this. Can you imagine how many uneducated ‘facts’would be getting spouted by these influencers

Reactions: 13
Hes delayed the release of the key chains saying its not the right time to sell them and People have more important things to spend £20 on. Good on him. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alfie: I thought people would be asking for complex questions. But people said they just want q&as

Because Alfie even your fans know you can only do basic Q&As

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He should start his van reno & also plan out the wooded area w/ a nice trail & benches. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My daughter shares a bday w/ Zoe. We’ll probably just have cake & pizza too. haha

Reactions: 3
Secrets out podcast. Jumping on the podcast hype. Had Chris and Rosie on, we called it. Robbie Williams, too.

Why does it matter he interviewed them in his house and in their bedroom when it’s audio only!?

It’s all just another bleeping failure waiting to happen I think. The hype will soon die down once those first few eps are out. Joe and Dianne will be on one no doubt, talking utter shut about dancing and strictly.

Reactions: 7
Ah Alfie, so proud of himself for getting Robbie Williams on his podcast. And for someone who doesn’t watch YouTube, that may seem quite impressive- he is without a doubt a genuine big name. But Alfie watches lots of other creators, that’s where he gets all the ideas he can copy from. So he must know Robbie Williams is a major YouTube fangirl for god knows what reason, and has been on true Geordies podcast and in a video on Caspars channel with joe. Years ago both. Funny how Alfie doesn’t even mention that...

Hes delayed the release of the key chains saying its not the right time to sell them and People have more important things to spend £20 on. Good on him. (y)
I don't want to be negative, but he could have also done it because he's scared that if he DOES release them now, no one would buy them. And he wants to release them when he knows he'll have a higher chance of making more money...

Reactions: 22
So much hype around this podcast which is going to be utter crap like the rest of his stuff. How long until Poppy, Mark and Co are the guests rather than these 'big names'. Robbie Williams is annoying and loves the attention, so he'll do anything. Also, Alf talking about not getting views as some of his older audience might just tune in here and there. No, we are still here, we just don't watch your repetitive boring videos.

Reactions: 8
Ah Alfie, so proud of himself for getting Robbie Williams on his podcast. And for someone who doesn’t watch YouTube, that may seem quite impressive- he is without a doubt a genuine big name. But Alfie watches lots of other creators, that’s where he gets all the ideas he can copy from. So he must know Robbie Williams is a major YouTube fangirl for god knows what reason, and has been on true Geordies podcast and in a video on Caspars channel with joe. Years ago both. Funny how Alfie doesn’t even mention that...
Robbie Willams is a bit of a has been now TBH. What about his 'bestie' Jamie Oliver is he going on the podcast? 😊 You just know it will end up being the same old twats Steve, Zach, Poppy and Sean.

• Haha
I don't want to be negative, but he could have also done it because he's scared that if he DOES release them now, no one would buy them. And he wants to release them when he knows he'll have a higher chance of making more money...
Obviously, this is the reason. He is too stupid to realise this himself, what I want to know is who advised him.

Didn't he sit on a memorial somewhere, and when he got called out on it he blamed others for not telling him it was a memorial.

He is about sensetive as Genghis Khan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.