Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously, this is the reason. He is too stupid to realise this himself, what I want to know is who advised him.

Didn't he sit on a memorial somewhere, and when he got called out on it he blamed others for not telling him it was a memorial.

He is about sensetive as Genghis Khan.
Yep, he sat on an AIDS memorial AT PRIDE of all days!

Reactions: 9
A 20min vlog of nothing wheres the Q&A he was doing with Zoe?. Zoe wanted to play the card game happy families :rolleyes: Then they tried to make a cocktail for the weekly cocktail and quiz the normally do in the office but were doing it through skype. Only problem was all the tonic water was years out of date. Alfie says 'we must have had a party at some point and bought loads' No you always over buy on everything and let it go to waste.

Reactions: 12
A 20min vlog of nothing wheres the Q&A he was doing with Zoe?. Zoe wanted to play the card game happy families :rolleyes: Then they tried to make a cocktail for the weekly cocktail and quiz the normally do in the office but were doing it through skype. Only problem was all the tonic water was years out of date. Alfie says 'we must have had a party at some point and bought loads' No you always over buy on everything and let it go to waste.
I'm gonna go to their house to see if they have any hoarded toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did everyone see how noticeably excited he got that Zoe wanted to drink alcohol? He literally jumped several energy levels (if energy was measured in levels...)
All he wants is a girlfriend to get drunk with on occasional Friday nights just like everyone else. To be fair to him, he’s hoping she’ll be more fun and not go to bed at 9.30... to be fair to her, it’s just because he has to compare himself to everyone he knows and can’t just appreciate people for who they are.

Reactions: 16
Did everyone see how noticeably excited he got that Zoe wanted to drink alcohol? He literally jumped several energy levels (if energy was measured in levels...)
All he wants is a girlfriend to get drunk with on occasional Friday nights just like everyone else. To be fair to him, he’s hoping she’ll be more fun and not go to bed at 9.30... to be fair to her, it’s just because he has to compare himself to everyone he knows and can’t just appreciate people for who they are.
He wants her to get pissed so she sucks him off rather than her sucking off a pizza. That’s all.

• Haha
He wants her to get pissed so she sucks him off rather than her sucking off a pizza. That’s all.
She strikes me as the type to go full witch when drunk, be highly emotional, and just end up crying in the corner because people don't want to take her tit anymore. Don't see anything sexual happening with Zozeebo. Not to mention Alfie strikes me as the major whisky dick sort -- so not like he'd be able to go through with anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She strikes me as the type to go full witch when drunk, be highly emotional, and just end up crying in the corner because people don't want to take her tit anymore. Don't see anything sexual happening with Zozeebo. Not to mention Alfie strikes me as the major whisky dick sort -- so not like he'd be able to go through with anything.
The secret is out, limp dick Deyes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Al the comments are SOOOO nice!!!!!"

No tit, the're all filtered and he probably has 9 full time people monitoring for anything that's not licking his ass

• Haha
Just skimmed the vlog but I just can't imagine 1 ever letting fever tree going out of date and 2 then just binning it if it's past it's best before. It's probably just flat.

Although artificial sweeteners are something you'd want to bin if expired, but you'd want to bin them anyway.

Reactions: 3
Surprise surprise hes unsure whether to sell his tit merch now as hes seen other youtubers selling stuff. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Surprise surprise hes unsure whether to sell his tit merch now as hes seen other youtubers selling stuff. :mad:
Thought he was doing the right thing? If he thought it was the right thing he’d stick to it.

do people need a new keyring in times like this alfie, no?are you going to go skint if you don’t sell them and struggle to pay your bills? No.

think you have your answer

Reactions: 7
Thought he was doing the right thing? If he thought it was the right thing he’d stick to it.

do people need a new keyring in times like this alfie, no?are you going to go skint if you don’t sell them and struggle to pay your bills? No.

think you have your answer
Hes also tie dying some more hoodies. I thought he had sold them all? :unsure:

Reactions: 1
If Alfie and Zoe survive this 3 week (or possibly more) self isolation situation together, I'll be convinced they'll stay together forever.
Alfie normally does EVERYTHING he can to spend as little time as possible with Zoe. And he hates being in the house.
Zoe's the opposite and is probably having her best days at the moment.
It's all on Alfie.

If Alfie and Zoe survive this 3 week (or possibly more) self isolation situation together, I'll be convinced they'll stay together forever.
Alfie normally does EVERYTHING he can to spend as little time as possible with Zoe. And he hates being in the house.
It's all on Alfie.
Has he moved his mum in yet?

“zoe and I thoughtNala would miss buzz so we’ve decided the best thing is to move in mum, dad, poppy, Sean, zac, Lottie 😍, steve, holly and anyone else that means we have to spend no time together”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's all on Alfie.
Well hes ok at the minute cause Zoe is upstairs in bed.

Reactions: 6
Alfies latest vlog: I CAN'T SHOW YOU YET.....

- Alfie: "The comment section is ridiculous, the most positive lovely space. That's not down to me that's down to you" --- No Alf, its down to the fact you mute "negative" comments

- Alfie: "I feel we are at the peak of the best community we've ever had on YouTube, the views aren't the highest they've because I don't do these crazy challenge videos or clickbait" ----- Title of this video???? Not clickbait 👀👀

- Alfie: "What I feel was a little, jokey, crappy segment in the vlogs and I rinsed myself being 26 and growing sea monkeys is actually pretty sick" ----- Nah Alf, it's pretty pathetic

- Alfie talking about it being sun and the UK on lockdown "I feel the world is giving us the best weather and thanking us for not driving as much, no flights, not polluting the earth as much as we usually are" --- US? WE? Alf you mean you and your beanie baby loser gang

- He then did the Instagram #Send10 push up challenge. It REALLY annoyed me when he said "its when you see someone on social do 10 pushups you have to" ---- SOCIAL? Is he trying to make that happen? Because its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

- He did the #Send10 and ask his viewers to send him videos. Pretty pathetic. It shows he knows he doesn't have 10 friends who would do it. They should ignore his crappy DM.

- Mentioned the celebrity Q&As and of course our boy Alfonso had EXCUSES GALORE
"I didn't want to launch it without having a few ready to go"
"I took the weekend off"
"MY DOG ATE ALL MY CELEB FRIENDS" -- OK he didn't say the last, but might as well

- Made a pizza for lunch for Zoe, who as usual IS ILL --- alluding that she might have coronavirus

- He is back on stealing money from his viewers. Tie dying "merch" --- twit

- Alfie talking about the fact he and Zoe don't have enough food in the house
"Its midnight and I tried to order a food shop and there's no deliveries for March or April" -- I don't know why this annoyed me, but it did. Is he that far bleeping removed he thought he could stroll onto Ocado and Waitrose in the middle of a global fcking PANDEMIC and he would get his honey comb on the bride delivered tomorrow????!!!!

- Alfie talks about his dumb key chain and how other Youtubers are selling merch because "they bring happiness and joy and value" 🤣🤣

- He said he was "torn" and said his viewers should comment what he should do. HE KNOWS THEY WILL SAY LAUNCH IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alfies latest vlog: I CAN'T SHOW YOU YET.....

- Alfie: "The comment section is ridiculous, the most positive lovely space. That's not down to me that's down to you" --- No Alf, its down to the fact you mute "negative" comments

- Alfie: "I feel we are at the peak of the best community we've ever had on YouTube, the views aren't the highest they've because I don't do these crazy challenge videos or clickbait" ----- Title of this video???? Not clickbait 👀👀

- Alfie: "What I feel was a little, jokey, crappy segment in the vlogs and I rinsed myself being 26 and growing sea monkeys is actually pretty sick" ----- Nah Alf, it's pretty pathetic

- Alfie talking about it being sun and the UK on lockdown "I feel the world is giving us the best weather and thanking us for not driving as much, no flights, not polluting the earth as much as we usually are" --- US? WE? Alf you mean you and your beanie baby loser gang

- He then did the Instagram #Send10 push up challenge. It REALLY annoyed me when he said "its when you see someone on social do 10 pushups you have to" ---- SOCIAL? Is he trying to make that happen? Because its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

- He did the #Send10 and ask his viewers to send him videos. Pretty pathetic. It shows he knows he doesn't have 10 friends who would do it. They should ignore his crappy DM.

- Mentioned the celebrity Q&As and of course our boy Alfonso had EXCUSES GALORE
"I didn't want to launch it without having a few ready to go"
"I took the weekend off"
"MY DOG ATE ALL MY CELEB FRIENDS" -- OK he didn't say the last, but might as well

- Made a pizza for lunch for Zoe, who as usual IS ILL --- alluding that she might have coronavirus

- He is back on stealing money from his viewers. Tie dying "merch" --- twit

- Alfie talking about the fact he and Zoe don't have enough food in the house
"Its midnight and I tried to order a food shop and there's no deliveries for March or April" -- I don't know why this annoyed me, but it did. Is he that far bleeping removed he thought he could stroll onto Ocado and Waitrose in the middle of a global fcking PANDEMIC and he would get his honey comb on the bride delivered tomorrow????!!!!

- Alfie talks about his dumb key chain and how other Youtubers are selling merch because "they bring happiness and joy and value" 🤣🤣

- He said he was "torn" and said his viewers should comment what he should do. HE KNOWS THEY WILL SAY LAUNCH IT.
I didn’t think it was possible to hate this little head more until I read your overview 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.