Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he thought he was being robbed. And instead of phoning the police, he did a Instagram story?

haha. Fuck off Elf

Looks like he’s deleted them now

Reactions: 10
So he has! That's odd, he must have had some negative responses for that to happen, or he's been told by someone that it was inadvisable to post about your security measures!

Reactions: 5
So he has! That's odd, he must have had some negative responses for that to happen, or he's been told by someone that it was inadvisable to post about your security measures!
To be fair stories are only up for 24h so it might just had gone because of that.

Reactions: 3
Ah yeah okay. I read this morning thinking it was last night but your right.. was the night before looking at the time of the post here.

he’s still a fucking moron.

trying to think of what to get zoe.... he knows he’s gonna get people saying a ring../ and that’s what he’s there for ... engagement, of the sponsorship type not his girlfriend

Reactions: 5
“Please can companies send me free clothes and shoes”

your job is on the internet alfie fucking google it.
Or wear your fashionable ‘farms’ that are so sick
The twunt (is that word allowed) just wants free stuff, even though he is a millionaire.

Reactions: 10
No idea if someone has already mentioned this but £55 for one of his bleach hoodies?!??!?? FIFTY FIVE???
Surely not .....

Reactions: 18
He mentions MORGAN

So, he’s ok. He lives in Newcastle.

Oh FFS the vlog is an ad. Standard. Grenade. Ugh fuck off.

Reactions: 6
No idea if someone has already mentioned this but £55 for one of his bleach hoodies?!??!?? FIFTY FIVE???
Surely not .....
That is one of the reasons he has 'a few' left over, greedy prat is charging too much for his school kid fans to be able to afford them.

Richard and judys daughter Chloe training them dont waste your time hun its just another fad of his.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes apparently they sold out in one minute flat! I call that bullshit. No way not at those ludicrous prices. Not pieces by this irrevelant twat.
Yep sold out until next month when it will be 'hey guys I've got some stock left over from the last 24hrs drop' ...

Reactions: 8
Alfie Sidney Deyes v Other men

Reactions: 6
"I've been eating Grenade bars for soooooo long every single day. Have I ever showed them before? No but I SWEAR I EAT THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY."

Just like the Samsung he uses all the time.

Also, why does he say "my girlfriend" so much? Everyone knows your fake gf is Zoe...litcherally no one who watches you doesn't know her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.