Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do he insist on only ever “reading” these bullshit, wanky self-help type books, or books that are supposed to lead you to enlightenment or bollocks like that? Can’t he just read a novel for a change. I swear to God he has mentioned several books that have supposedly been super sick at helping him change the way he thinks etc. But nothing changes in reality. He isn’t getting anything from these books, and it doesn’t make him look cool, he just looks like a knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Caught up.

Paused at this point
View attachment 53546
To be fair it's 13 pages more than I expected him to 'read'. Seriously transcribing him describing what the book was about was so damn painful. He just goes in circles and never gets to the point. I don't know why him and Poppy are so illiterate and can barely speak English when it's part of their job. He really should look into primary school grammar books for him and Pops. It would do wonders.

Why do he insist on only ever “reading” these bullshit, wanky self-help type books, or books that are supposed to lead you to enlightenment or bollocks like that? Can’t he just read a novel for a change. I swear to God he has mentioned several books that have supposedly been super sick at helping him change the way he thinks etc. But nothing changes in reality. He isn’t getting anything from these books, and it doesn’t make him look cool, he just looks like a knobhead.
I have a feeling if his not-merchandise goes belly up then this would be his next venture. Doing MLM schemes and attempting to be a self-help guru. Alfie seems like the type to be dumb enough to buy into his own hype.

Reactions: 11
He's too self-absorbed to get swept up in a book that doesn't directly speak to him and his 'goalz'. These kind of books are mostly popular narcissistic idiots such as our old pal Alf.

Reactions: 6

Yel

What is this song he's posted on IG that he claims to have worked on? Was hoping he had some vocals, but no wasted 3 mins listening to something that sounds like a weak chainsmokers song.

Screenshot_2019-11-02-18-02-12-352_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
His insta story... oh do duck off Alfie.

“Really excited to take a few days fully off work” (even worse, it actually says OF work but I’ve corrected) YOU DO NOT WORK. You piss about doing whatever takes your fancy and can’t even be arsed to finish projects that you’ve committed to.

Also Zoe looks unhappy as duck in that picture. Bet she’s thrilled that he’s taken tit loads of camera equipment with him for a weekend “fully off” work 🙄🙄🙄 anything to avoid spending quality time together.

Reactions: 17

“Really excited to take a few days fully off work” (even worse, it actually says OF work but I’ve corrected) YOU DO NOT WORK. You piss about doing whatever takes your fancy and can’t even be arsed to finish projects that you’ve committed to.

Also Zoe looks unhappy as duck in that picture. Bet she’s thrilled that he’s taken tit loads of camera equipment with him for a weekend “fully off” work 🙄🙄🙄 anything to avoid spending quality time together.
Yeah, I also noticed she looks miserable...
He would benefit from working for real. Would open his eyes... Then again he'd probably burn out after 2 days 🙄

Reactions: 5

Also Zoe looks unhappy as duck in that picture. Bet she’s thrilled that he’s taken tit loads of camera equipment with him for a weekend “fully off” work [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] anything to avoid spending quality time together.
What are you talking about. She looks ecstatic! [emoji23][emoji23]
Screenshot_20191102-222834_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that the photography book on the table? Looks like an arty book of nudey ladies to me Alfie! Someone did notice this on Zoe's thread too! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What are you talking about. She looks ecstatic! [emoji23][emoji23]View attachment 53949
Describing that book as hefty, makes it sound like he struggles to carry it, it’s too heavy for him. Shame he didn’t work hard yesterday and every day before and go to the gym to workout to help his then futureself get stronger, then it wouldn’t be a hefty book for him to carry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big Bumper Book of Boobs I mean big photography book to bring on couples vacation

• Haha
He probably bought the book thinking he can tell Zoe it's art but actually he just want to go off on the photos :m
And she's laughing because inwardly she's upset he's bought a book of sexy women and refusing to acknowledge he's looking at these women

• Haha
Reactions: 12
of course he took a photography book to "read". words are too distracting for artsyalf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Describing that book as hefty, makes it sound like he struggles to carry it, it’s too heavy for him. Shame he didn’t work hard yesterday and every day before and go to the gym to workout to help his then futureself get stronger, then it wouldn’t be a hefty book for him to carry.
90 day challenge

Where are the photos

• Haha
Well Tattler's, are you ready for his best content ever? Should we be getting excited or should we expect crap as usual?🤔. I do hope that if he's going to travel to lots of different places that he'll eat the local cuisine, give us some proper info on the places he visits and that it'll be bloody interesting😂. It's doubtful though🙄

20191103_153506.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well Tattler's, are you ready for his best content ever? Should we be getting excited or should we expect crap as usual?🤔. I do hope that if he's going to travel to lots of different places that he'll eat the local cuisine, give us some proper info on the places he visits and that it'll be bloody interesting😂. It's doubtful though🙄

View attachment 54065
Travel? Is he joining the Ingham family in their tin can. He manages to make ‘travelling’ look almost as boring as them

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 54065
It’s all he ever bleeping says!!!!!

“bEsT CoNtEnT eVeR”

It’s the worst it’s ever been Frag, stop trying to flog a dead horse.

Haha horse. Horsey Deyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.