Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s his new notmerch then it looks tit. The material looks like it’s already bobbly.
‘Do it for yourself’
Next he’ll just be straight up ripping off Nike and saying ‘just do it’
He looks bleeping ridiculous And that hat. THAT HAT. He looks so bleeping ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If that’s his new notmerch then it looks tit. The material looks like it’s already bobbly.
‘Do it for yourself’
Next he’ll just be straight up ripping off Nike and saying ‘just do it’
Grown man posing in the mirror, in semi profile, pouting. Awww... 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I read an article that had Alfie listed as one of the rumoured contestants for this years I’m a celeb.Theres probably no truth in it at all and I can’t even find the article anymore but the money I would pay to see him in all his jungle glory 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I read an article that had Alfie listed as one of the rumoured contestants for this years I’m a celeb.Theres probably no truth in it at all and I can’t even find the article anymore but the money I would pay to see him in all his jungle glory 😂😂😂
Alfie to other Celebs doing a Busktucker Trial: Yo! Send it Guyz! You can do it, that’s sick!
Alfie doing Bushtucker Trial himself: I want my mummy, I’m a celebrity, get me out of here.

Considering he can’t even use his own halfpipe, him doing the trials would be hilarious to see him fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s no way alfie would go on that. For starters it’s too much hard work. And secondly it would show what an insufferable little twit he is when he can’t edit himself

obviously I would love for this to happen but cannot in a million years see the pampered fool doing it. Joe sugg would be more likely but not sure when his waitress run ends

• Haha
EngAgEmeNt
🤫! The one word he has a love-hate relationship with. It's absolutely necessary for his social media but most definitely not to be uttered when it comes to his relationship with his part-time girlfriend/full-time roommate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s wearing so many rings in his latest video but still hasn’t got Zoe one. Poor bleep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Look up the definition of the word POSER & you’ll see Alfie’s misshapen face. I wonder who he’s copied the ring obsession from? Bloody hell!

He looks bleeping ridiculous And that hat. THAT HAT. He looks so bleeping ridiculous.
We need a pic of someone’s fingers w/ finger cots all rolled up to the ends. But, put them on every finger, but 1 middle finger & no thumbs. Shows how confused & contrived his (lack of) fashion sense is.

Reactions: 4
Look up the definition of the word POSER & you’ll see Alfie’s misshapen face. I wonder who he’s copied the ring obsession from? Bloody hell!

We need a pic of someone’s fingers w/ finger cots all rolled up to the ends. But, put them on every finger, but 1 middle finger & no thumbs. Shows how confused & contrived his (lack of) fashion sense is.
Wonder if he’s paying to fly out to LA to pretend he’s part of kSi’s gang for the boxing match. He was there last year looking awkward. Doubt it though, this year he’d probably have to pay for flights etc. Unless he ‘reaches’ out to BA and some hotels....

Reactions: 6
Convinced Alice fancies his friend Lottie more than poor Zoe.. Hence the Zoe wear this hat, I’m going third wheeling with the couple again !! etc

But unfortunately for him Lottie wouldn’t go for a guy who proudly declares he has ring worm

• Sick
I skimmed his boring vlog during my lunch break. It's pretty dull compared to his belated anniversary video but still some :unsure: moments.

alfie reads.png

Alfie can read apparently? Straight from the horse's mouth "...I'm only like 14 pages in but I've never read a book that whilst reading it, has just caused so much clarity. I'm literally sitting there... but I'm reading it and I'm right okay I understand it now. Okay yeah I get that now. It's all like mind management. It's a program for confidence, success and happiness, and how to manage your mind better...." Basically he's trying to explain what the book is about and failing miserably. My next recommendation for him is any of the Marie Kondo books since Zoe and him are hoarders.

Lottie Transformation Step 1.png

-Alfie is really pushing for Zoe to be Lottie a cool hot skater girl surfer chick. Yes, those stupid fake glasses are back!

-He also mentions that he will not be having a consistent uploading schedule for any of his channels. He hopes to do 2-3 uploads on his main channel (where he will post "higher" quality videos like his Italy video), as for his vlogging channel he still wants to upload at least once a week, and his gaming channel is completely dead (a shocker I know). However, if he misses a week or uploads less during that month it's because he's 'working'. Whatever that means.

-Apparently, The Secret's Out will be making a comeback but will not be on his main channel but he can't say much else due to a contractual agreement. The bigger question is if it will actually be a podcast for real this time...

-
Around the 15:30 min mark Alfie talks about how his videos are getting the least amount of views compared to his previous videos but he is really enjoying creating content for YouTube atm. Subtlety is not your thing, Alfie.

couchella.png

-It's Saturday night so naturally Zoe is living her best life... Yup, you guessed it! Couchella at the not-mansion while watching TV with her best buddy Nala. She was so engrossed in watching TV that she also forgot to eat dinner as one does.

• Sad
I would put money on them not cooking and ordering in at the end of that video. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to find out at the beginning of another thrilling vlog, or will I have to cross-reference and watch Zoe's latest vlog as well? It'll have to be tomorrow, there's only so much I can take in one go!

Reactions: 2
I would put money on them not cooking and ordering in at the end of that video. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to find out at the beginning of another thrilling vlog, or will I have to cross-reference and watch Zoe's latest vlog as well? It'll have to be tomorrow, there's only so much I can take in one go!
Def ordered a Waga

I would love this to happen because Gabby (velvetgh0st) would be absolutely SEETHING haha!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.