Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F6AE08BC-A32C-4DEE-ABD4-2ECD235679B0.jpeg
Can’t write his Instagram captions properly. Can’t write his YouTube video titles properly.

Embarrassing. So bleeping embarrassing.

There’s oversight and human error of course, BUT he gets this wrong so often and it’s his bleeping JOB!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alfie COULD make a thing all about showing his woodland, how he is using that to create woodland habitats for creatures, planting more trees and making it a sustainable woodland for the future.

But we know he has actually forgotten about his woodland and doesn’t care about it, and there is probably still that mattress there gone mouldy and disgusting because I don’t recall him taking it away after using it for that one night. Of course the mattress was #gifted aswell.
So agree re the woodland. One of the few things he has purchased that isn't useless but obviously wasted on him. Even if he only filmed four times a year as a introduction to a season. He and Zoe are obsessed with all things autumnal so what could be nicer than seeing autumn arriving in your own woodland. What an amazing privilege. I tweeted him once as a wildlife charity local to him were looking for a safe private woodland to rehome two rare owls (the organisation would monitor them so no responsibility for AD). No response of course.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Please don't say they're in their own house watching bloody Harry Potter for the 50th time and both dressed as if they're about to set off up Everest😳😳.
Screenshot_20191027-204621_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Please don't say they're in their own house watching bloody Harry Potter for the 50th time and both dressed as if they're about to set off up Everest😳😳.
View attachment 52500
Harry Potter again. Not surprised... It is such an #autumnal movie for Zoe after all. Does he like looking like a bellend that much that he needs to wear the hat indoors too?

Also I’m guessing all the kendama IG stories he did today means it’s dropping soon. Can’t have a day go by where we don’t forget about his overpriced not a merchandise line.

All they watch is Harry bleeping Potter.

GROW. THE. duck. UP.

Couple of children playing at being adults, and it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please don't say they're in their own house watching bloody Harry Potter for the 50th time and both dressed as if they're about to set off up Everest[emoji15][emoji15].
View attachment 52500
You know they can't afford heating

For every £1 donated to Future Self merch you can help these millionaires turn the heaters back on

• Haha
Usual empty look throughout the special moments AD with zoe and those god awful daniel wellington watches. But at least he got to promote the cards (still hasn't sold out the 200 packs)

Untitledsd.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

The DW ad was really painful to watch because it wasn't nothing like Zoe and Alfie's ACTUAL life. Lower or mute the video if you can't stand cheesy background music.
  1. They actually walk Nala for a change; which we know they rarely do. That poor dog must have been so happy to go for a proper walk instead of just being let out in the garden or having to go in the conservatory.
  2. Alfie and Zoe are laughing in all of the scenes and trying to sell they enjoy being in each other's company. The only giveaway that Alfie isn't really a good actor is the way he looks at Zoe with his constant dead eyes; whereas Zoe is looking at him lovingly. @Yel you were spot on. He is so lifeless in this video.
  3. They still manage to sneak in Alfie's overpriced playing cards in the ad, I guess because stock isn't moving. Even when it's her ad she still has to do Alfie's whims. Ridiculous. Can someone tell me all the things Alfie did for Zoe's pap smear video? Absolutely nothing? Sounds about right. Equal partnership amirite?
  4. If they're trying to sell the watch as for couples who do things together, then they could have gotten Alfie a DW watch to wear as well. I know the sponsorship is with Zoe considering Zoe is rarely at the office or does any work that is based on an actual timeline; the watch on Zoe is rendered useless. This is the same girl who can't bother to wash her hair for 10 days because staying at home and marathoning movies all day is hard work. #AuTuMnaLgirlboss DW, if you're going to give Zoe a watch then give Alfie a one as well so we know you don't care who does your sponsorships and even people who have too much free time playing as adults can own a DW watch.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
'Cosy' 'Pumpkins a plenty' :sick: 'Largely down to being outside' 😂
This is a grown woman of nearly 30.

• Haha
View attachment 52663

Wow. He had one job and he tagged the wrong Zoe. bleeping hell
I think it was intentional. He still uses all of Zoe's old tags for his videos so... Maybe he wished Zoe looked more like Zoe Kravitz who is actually stunning. Also, glad to see Poppy is alive and used her self-imposed week off for working 'hard' as a blogger or whatever it is that Poppy does.

EDIT: Whoops. Alfie states the photos are old so maybe Poppy is really sick with the autumnal lurgy that Zoe had. Three lazy entitled children in that picture regardless.

Last edited:
  • Haha

The DW ad was really painful to watch because it wasn't nothing like Zoe and Alfie's ACTUAL life. Lower or mute the video if you can't stand cheesy background music.
  1. They actually walk Nala for a change; which we know they rarely do. That poor dog must have been so happy to go for a proper walk instead of just being let out in the garden or having to go in the conservatory.
  2. Alfie and Zoe are laughing in all of the scenes and trying to sell they enjoy being in each other's company. The only giveaway that Alfie isn't really a good actor is the way he looks at Zoe with his constant dead eyes; whereas Zoe is looking at him lovingly. @Yel you were spot on. He is so lifeless in this video.
  3. They still manage to sneak in Alfie's overpriced playing cards in the ad, I guess because stock isn't moving. Even when it's her ad she still has to do Alfie's whims. Ridiculous. Can someone tell me all the things Alfie did for Zoe's pap smear video? Absolutely nothing? Sounds about right. Equal partnership amirite?
  4. If they're trying to sell the watch as for couples who do things together, then they could have gotten Alfie a DW watch to wear as well. I know the sponsorship is with Zoe considering Zoe is rarely at the office or does any work that is based on an actual timeline; the watch on Zoe is rendered useless. This is the same girl who can't bother to wash her hair for 10 days because staying at home and marathoning movies all day is hard work. #AuTuMnaLgirlboss DW, if you're going to give Zoe a watch then give Alfie a one as well so we know you don't care who does your sponsorships and even people who have too much free time playing as adults can own a DW watch.
Yawn. Even got alfie to wear autumnal colours. As if they ever have days like that

View attachment 52663

Wow. He had one job and he tagged the wrong Zoe. bleeping hell
Her and Sean look like actually oap’s in 20 year old bodies it’s so weird how they look young and old at the same time

• Haha

It's like 2 actors were booked for an Instagram AD and this was the result

Reactions: 6
Yawn. Even got alfie to wear autumnal colours. As if they ever have days like that
You know she told him the color palettes he had to wear for the ad, if she has to advertise his cards.

Orange, dark orange, light orange, Trump orange, and brown.

It's like 2 actors were booked for an Instagram AD and this was the result
Actors is a generous word, Goss... I wouldn't call that acting at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If that’s his new notmerch then it looks tit. The material looks like it’s already bobbly.
‘Do it for yourself’
Next he’ll just be straight up ripping off Nike and saying ‘just do it’
He's wearing it inside out. Probably ripped off someone else he's seen embroidering logos on garments inside out.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.