Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how many days until he jumps on the Team Trees bandwagon? Unless it’s a tweet/insta story I dont think it’ll happen for at least a few days, too lazy to try and get a video together ASAP. Also, I think it’ll be same old with him, share a link but won’t put any of his own money where his big mouth is.

not a chance in hell he won’t jump on this bandwagon since it’s Alfie and he always hops on others bandwagons, usually well past their prime and very half assed since he’s so damn lazy.
Alfie COULD make a thing all about showing his woodland, how he is using that to create woodland habitats for creatures, planting more trees and making it a sustainable woodland for the future.

But we know he has actually forgotten about his woodland and doesn’t care about it, and there is probably still that mattress there gone mouldy and disgusting because I don’t recall him taking it away after using it for that one night. Of course the mattress was #gifted aswell.

Reactions: 14
Alfie COULD make a thing all about showing his woodland, how he is using that to create woodland habitats for creatures, planting more trees and making it a sustainable woodland for the future.

But we know he has actually forgotten about his woodland and doesn’t care about it, and there is probably still that mattress there gone mouldy and disgusting because I don’t recall him taking it away after using it for that one night. Of course the mattress was #gifted aswell.
That woodland content would be genios. It'd be the best content he's ever done honestly. Sad it's never going to happen because Elf doesn't give a tit about the environment. Why did he buy that woodland in the first place? Just investment? Surely you must sign a contract or something that you take good care of it? We've never seem him there again since that disgusting matress video. Maybe his parents are taking care of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah the woodland tie in is really good , nice one ! The one time in his whole life when Alfie’s useless abandoned woodland is relevant to the YouTube zeitgeist...
If he does use it , we will know for sure he or someone else close to him reads here (or they came up with it) because it’s impossible that level of creativity would strike him alone.

Reactions: 10
I forever hate his friend Zach for telling Alfie he can pull off beanies and to expose the ears when wearing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I forever hate his friend Zach for telling Alfie he can pull off beanies and to expose the ears when wearing them.
Yeah. He’s a bleeping twit as well. That whole style of dressing he has going on, it is not a good look for anyone.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20191027-083357_Instagram.jpg

Jumping on yet another bandwagon. It's not like he's actually interested in veganism or will change anything in his chicken-pasta-diet - way too much work as he's already so busy.

Reactions: 8
How old is he? Honestly, he acts like he's about 10.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.