Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He buys Zoe the wrong size shoes. Has done a few times apparently.

Sitting in his pants and blurring it out in the edit.... I assume cos he’s so super savagely family friendly.

Says LICHERALLY again and again.

Zoe has fake glasses on again.

Zoe mentions autumn lurgy.

Zoe can’t draw stars but she did an art A level.

Alfie is a scruffy bastard though, isn’t he? His hair makes me die inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you can make it through an Alfie video, you honestly deserve a medal. I can just about make it through a Joe or Zoe video (not with Mark in it) but how does anyone enjoy an Alfie video?? Started to watch the vid and he was just boring me so much I couldn't. He is just not entertaining. He genuinely has about as much personality as a soggy doormat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you can make it through an Alfie video, you honestly deserve a medal. I can just about make it through a Joe or Zoe video (not with Mark in it) but how does anyone enjoy an Alfie video?? Started to watch the vid and he was just boring me so much I couldn't. He is just not entertaining. He genuinely has about as much personality as a soggy doormat.
He’s honestly the most boring “content creator” in the UK. Hypes everything up like it’s the best thing since sliced bread then it’s just him sat in his pants drawing. bleeping pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s honestly the most boring “content creator” in the UK. Hypes everything up like it’s the best thing since sliced bread then it’s just him sat in his pants drawing. bleeping pathetic.
Over promises and under delivers, he should consider becoming a politician

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
9661F8FF-BB9C-49A5-83CD-833A850B62D5.png

His facial hair really bothers me. Esp the bit where his mustache and nose hairs connect. Also, he goes on in his stories about how he spent so much time editing. The longest ever! So I guess anything over 1-2 hours of editing for Alfie is the same equivalent as a full day’s work for the average person. Sure...

A7A3DFD6-13A0-46E4-B415-F4755E01562B.jpeg

If you guys wanted to know where his jumper from his new video is from. Now you know. You can buy it along with his sick deck of playing cards. Do it for you!!! Also, notice that little skateboarder gif in the corner of his story. Yeah if you didnt know... Future’s Elf is not a merchandise and is licherally for Tories skaters!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a positive thing to contribute. That model looks like Harry styles. ☝ Who is he ? What’s he doing wearing Future Self?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I HATE HIM. How can someone be so stupid, greedy, selfish, wasteful and obsessed with material belongings and then have the audacity to sit on his moral high horse because he has a bleeping reusable water bottle? The lack of self-awareness is astounding. I am still convinced that he has some underlying mild learning difficulties. How is he real???

View attachment 46290
Some Prets don't have proper mugs so have no choice. Pret also sells reusable bamboo travel mugs, recycles all cups thrown away and doesn't use plastic straws anymore. He's an idiot.

Reactions: 5
I imagine if a homeless family moved into the disused office house next door that Alfie uses mainly as a store of wealth he'd be the first to call the police and get the choppers out 🚁
Not before telling them "do yourself a favour and work hard TODAY"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The expression on Alfie’s face in that screenshot coupled with the ads (of Zoe’s distant dreams) is just too perfect.

He should wear his padlock and chain choker more often, it’s very symbolic of the current predicament he’s in. Another day closer to Zoe’s 30th. 💍 🔔 💒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can see he is desperately trying to cover his receding hair line. 😬 His hair looks soooo messy, unkept and dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hopefully he’ll just go with the first freebie he gets like with the teeth and ends up with his hairline meeting his eyebrows or something

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So how many days until he jumps on the Team Trees bandwagon? Unless it’s a tweet/insta story I dont think it’ll happen for at least a few days, too lazy to try and get a video together ASAP. Also, I think it’ll be same old with him, share a link but won’t put any of his own money where his big mouth is.

not a chance in hell he won’t jump on this bandwagon since it’s Alfie and he always hops on others bandwagons, usually well past their prime and very half assed since he’s so damn lazy.

Reactions: 4
Yeah you’re right. 1. It’s a big trend. Of course it’s much more than a trend but Alfie will see it as a trend and where there is a trend Alfie will follow.
2. masterminded and promoted by some of the most successful YouTubers, whose content he would be half heartedly copying anyway.
3. There’s an environmental goal, giving him a chance to pat himself on the back and lecture his audience all at once.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.