Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D63B2A9F-30EB-44E2-85C4-EC0D6AA255D7.png

Hanging out with Zach and LOTTIE again, eh Alf?

3BE52FDC-FB22-4C26-BBA8-304EAF1993DB.jpeg

Rich that this is coming from Alfie. The 26 y/o who still plays with toys and probably has several rooms dedicated to his graveyard of toys in both his house and the not-mansion next door where his roommate lives. But yes, Alfie-stotle do tell us all the amazing year of the content stuff youā€™ve yet to deliver us so far... Weā€™re waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 51554
Rich that this is coming from Alfie. The 26 y/o who still plays with toys and probably has several rooms dedicated to his graveyard of toys in both his house and the not-mansion next door where his roommate lives. But yes, Alfie-stotle do tell us all the amazing year of the content stuff youā€™ve yet to deliver us so far... Weā€™re waiting.
wowww he continues to amaze with his total lack of self awareness. And this one is almost accusatory/judgemental in tone .... Iā€™d love to know what he imagines he is doing to better himself .Itā€™s really not because of his irritating personality that I say it, he more or less objectively is completely useless and utterly talentless.

Reactions: 9
Are they trespassing on someoneā€™s property? Anything for the gram, I suppose [emoji849]

Also, ā€œyesterday yesterdayā€? Wtf.

Reactions: 11
Are they trespassing on someoneā€™s property? Anything for the gram, I suppose [emoji849]
Reminds me of the kind of thing bored teenagers do in small towns. Sure it might have actually been fun and spontaneous but it being Alfie makes me think he did it more to say he did than for the sake of it. Heā€™s always desperately looking for something interesting to document ....and failing spectacularly-the Italy video being a case in point.

Reactions: 15
I just said to my partner that he was hanging around in a field with a few mates like he's 15 years old. I used to love his videos but they have gone so downhill, he needs to really step it up.

Reactions: 8
That picture of Alfie on the hay is giving me Theresa May running through fields of wheat vibes.

Classic Tories

• Haha
Reactions: 29
355083AB-F687-4C9A-8077-CD996A54A333.jpeg

So according to Lotty, (in addition to trespassing) they played hide and seek amongst the hay bales as well. How old are all these people again? šŸ¤”

Also, why does Lottie type like Poppy? With the v abbreviation for very. Is it a Brighton thing to hate the word very?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So out of order to mess about on somebodyā€™s property. Alfie was the first to kick off when they used to have fans invading their privacy at their old house, yet itā€™s fine for them to trample all over someone elseā€™s property?

So disrespectful. I hope someone calls him out on it.

Again, weird to be out without Zoe.

Iā€™m not joined at the hip with my boyfriend but as a rule we would do most activities together if we are both free, unless itā€™s a special girls night or similar.

Reactions: 17
So out of order to mess about on somebodyā€™s property. Alfie was the first to kick off when they used to have fans invading their privacy at their old house, yet itā€™s fine for them to trample all over someone elseā€™s property?

Iā€™m not joined at the hip with my boyfriend but as a rule we would do most activities together if we are both free, unless itā€™s a special girls night or similar.
I imagine if a homeless family moved into the disused office house next door that Alfie uses mainly as a store of wealth he'd be the first to call the police and get the choppers out šŸš

• Heart

Zoe rarely goes outdoors so I'm not surprised she wasn't there. Also, this was at night which by then Zoe is taking her nth bath for the day, surrounded by hundreds of lit candles for Alfie to blow out afterwards, and going to bed. I think Steve's girlfriend was also there sans Steve, so the overall group consisted of Zach, Lotty, Steve's gf, and Alfie from what I'm seeing across their stories (correct me if I'm wrong).

But I do agree that it's hypocritical of Alfie to go on about privacy and the security issues they had in their previous house and yet go on someone else's property to mess around; purely for their own amusement. It really shows you how ignorant this entire group is. Sure they got to have some fun but the complete disregard and respect they have for others and their property is just peak entitlement and really highlights everyone lacking brain cells to put together even one logical coherent thought. I thought stupidity was only defined between Alfie, Soppy, Zoe, and Mark. Apparently it's like the plague. Anyone in contact with Zalfie gets dumber by the day.

I imagine if a homeless family moved into the disused office house next door that Alfie uses mainly as a store of wealth he'd be the first to call the police and get the choppers out šŸš
He would do the same if there were squatters in his woodland that he never uses. I honestly wish he got caught and faced some repercussion last night. He never learns, everything goes in one ear and immediately out the other while he's too busy admiring his reflection.

Reactions: 13
I thought he always had his choppers out already šŸ˜¬šŸ“

• Haha
I sent him a message saying I thought he didn't like people trespassing on their property, perhaps he shouldn't do it to others. Doubt he will see it.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 51553
Hanging out with Zach and LOTTIE again, eh Alf?

View attachment 51554
That other girl he is always dreamy about, Sarah close? A singer did a break up video with her boyfriend too...

Reminds me of the kind of thing bored teenagers do in small towns. Sure it might have actually been fun and spontaneous but it being Alfie makes me think he did it more to say he did than for the sake of it. Heā€™s always desperately looking for something interesting to document ....and failing spectacularly-the Italy video being a case in point.
Itā€™s like Theresa May telling us she ran through fields of wheat as a kid, trying to be cool and edgy... itā€™s not Elf

• Haha
Oh yes I should have said I'm not at all surprised he wasn't with Zoe, but I just think it's such a strong reflection of how empty their relationship is now. He never seems to spend any time with her, and she makes no effort to join him in activities. Not going to Windsor for the end of the Palace to Palace bike ride was another classic example.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.