Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
He’s so boring and the fucking seal laugh makes me wanna rip my eyes and ears off my head.
this made my night

one of the condoms says "send it back to LA bro" as the vaguely cooler dreadlock one hits a golf ball. they are so PAINFULLY uncool its unbearable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

eucalyptus

Isn't the point of organising to tick off someones bucket list supposed to be a nice thing you do for them? Why's he shitting all over his parents idea being like "THIS IS THE REALITY" and forcing them to shovel shit while he laughs what a dickhead

• Wow

Alightened

VIP Member
20191130_205349.jpg

We also enjoyed the 6 day break Alfie, very refreshing not having to see your stupid mug and listen to you drone on about crap🤔🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

CreepySheepy

I’m so sick of Alfie making such a big deal about having to declare #ads. He makes loads of money doing sponsorships and is generously gifted free things all the time. Declaring that it is an ad takes no effort on his end. Get over it, Alfie.

Amanda, collect your talentless, unimaginative, bootleg idea stealing man-child. Pls.
He also hates it because it reveals how much of his "content" is just ads and how much of his stuff he didn't actually have to buy despite being super rich.

Alightened

VIP Member
Don't they all look like a set of tosser's sitting round that bloody table eating that well known Icelandic delicacy... burger and chips🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

hashtag_gifted

Is Alfie's new thing going to be motivating young people to work hard? I'd rather it be a scientist or someone who actually works hard than a half wit who films a video every other week. Like who does he think he is?

• Haha

electricmallows

VIP Member
You really could just play a drinking game with all the predicted stuff we know he's going to do/say but let's be honest, we'd all end up in A&E within the 10 minutes of starting

• Haha

pineapple9

3 hour ago: there was 40
8.58pm: 37

1 sold an hour [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Wow. That's a new low even for him. He has MILLIONS of subscribers! Pathetic.

Screenshot_20191123-233710_Instagram.jpg

Fuck off, Elf. No one wants to see your groundhog life every day in December. Seriously, what would he vlog about? Playing with his kendema (I don't even know how to fucking spell that) and going to the office for an hour a week for a sick meeting? YAWN.

• Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
How does he manage to look scruffy in a tux. That takes some doing. They could have taken a nice pic with a nice caption but instead Elf takes about their head sizes
And why the hell does he always close his eyes when he's doing a close up of him and Zoe in an embrace? Is it because he can't stand to look at her🤣

• Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
He needs to include 'Ad' on the thumbnail and in the title - it needs to be the first thing people see. These people piss me off, it's not that hard.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
View attachment 47575
Barely a word since finishing the race last Sunday or donating to the Prince’s Trust since he’s an AMBASSADOR... but he’s still trying to pretend he’s a skater and into skateboarding. I guess his vomit worthy new merch is coming out soon so he’s pushing the skaterboi narrative again.
Favourite skater. Is he 10?

• Haha

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Everytime I see that godawful beanie he wears I cant help but think of this hilarious but really old YouTube musical called "Me and My Dick" (haven't watched it in so long but I still see it in my suggested sometimes)
Screenshot_20191114_033356_com.android.chrome.jpg

I mean the resemblance is uncanny

• Haha
  • Heart