Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this wise words
Arrogant people
And self centered much?

Prioritize being a decent human! don't take your tit onto people
PicsArt_09-07-12.59.44.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally agree. After going to the gq awards in a Hugo boss suit and still looking like a sack of tit I wouldn’t be doing that if I was him.

A Hugo boss suit should make any man look good
Exactly. A man in a suit (and a customized Hugo Boss suit no less) should be a no brainer and yet Alfie just... wore that suit but for sure no heads were turned.

He just knows how to ruin things doesn't he? What a gift he has.

Reactions: 6

Aww couple goals.

Dissing your girlfriend that made you famous and relevant, the same gf which is why his vlogs even get any clicks, and especially when Alfie himself is no prize.

Even if this was just a "joke" or meant to be cheeky, we all know how cruel Alfie's humor can be. He's being a :poop: and he knows it.
What have I missed

How is this wise words
Arrogant people
And self centered much?

Prioritize being a decent human! don't take your tit onto people
View attachment 38865
They all panic when the money dries up

Reactions: 2
What have I missed
Alfie just licherally being a savage sick lad. :rolleyes:

Poking fun of his gf on his film instagram account. Thinking he's being so edgy and funny-- except he's not. He's the first to poke fun of everyone else but himself. The massive ego on this one.

Reactions: 9

Aww couple goals.

Dissing your girlfriend that made you famous and relevant, the same gf which is why his vlogs even get any clicks, and especially when Alfie himself is no prize.

Even if this was just a "joke" or meant to be cheeky, we all know how cruel Alfie's humor can be. He's being a :poop: and he knows it.
I seem to remember Dianne making a comment about "Grandpa Joe" (to his face and not just on a photo) at the same time this was posted... I wonder if that's why he thinks it's ok??

Reactions: 4
View attachment 38967
"Why am I wearing this tit?"
See....!!!! Yet again, it took how many thick heads to come together to take that pic & not one person thought about the “model” thinking this?! It’s a pose of disgust, shame, back to the world, or firing squad! Or a drunk piss. Smh.

He has definitely copied Britney Atwood’s design idea taken from their fan art. (She mentioned it in a recent vlog). But, it has been done many times before. If someone wants to link that clip here, it would be funny.... I’ll find it....one sec....

Around 19:00 mark

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I seem to remember Dianne making a comment about "Grandpa Joe" (to his face and not just on a photo) at the same time this was posted... I wonder if that's why he thinks it's ok??
I mean my fiance and I poke fun of each other all the time. But we never put that on blast on social media in a degrading way like Alfie does here. If he thinks this is on the same level then he is incredibly stupid.

Also, I think Dianne and Joe have a very different dynamic compared to Zoe and Alfie. Joe and Dianne, for one, seem to enjoy being in each other's company and don't mind making a fool of themselves (although at times they really do play it up for the camera). Alfie only makes fun of others but can't poke fun at his own self. And his humor is very hitting below the belt type of style more so than tongue in cheek.

View attachment 38967
"Why am I wearing this tit?"
His "merch" keeps getting worse over time. Is this for real? I want to see a fan IG account of people who actually are willing to buy and wear this stuff. Seriously... I need a good laugh.

Reactions: 12
Sean is looking at Zoe with more love and kindness in his eyes than Alfie ever has [emoji849]

Reactions: 27
I mean my fiance and I poke fun of each other all the time. But we never put that on blast on social media in a degrading way like Alfie does here. If he thinks this is on the same level then he is incredibly stupid.

Also, I think Dianne and Joe have a very different dynamic compared to Zoe and Alfie. Joe and Dianne, for one, seem to enjoy being in each other's company and don't mind making a fool of themselves (although at times they really do play it up for the camera). Alfie only makes fun of others but can't poke fun at his own self. And his humor is very hitting below the belt type of style more so than tongue in cheek.
Cant remember which video it is in, a fairly old one I think - but Zoe is with Alfie and Mark walking Nala in the park (Alfie has just picked up Nala's tit) and he proceeds to hit her over the head with the bagged up dog tit!? Then he repeatedly throws it at her...

He's got problems.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Cant remember which video it is in, a fairly old one I think - but Zoe is with Alfie and Mark walking Nala in the park (Alfie has just picked up Nala's tit) and he proceeds to hit her over the head with the bagged up dog tit!? Then he repeatedly throws it at her...

He's got problems.
That's so unkind! He needs a talking to. He's like a naughty toddler!

Reactions: 3
That's so unkind! He needs a talking to. He's like a naughty toddler!
He just behaves in a very strange way towards someone he supposedly 'loves' ???

Almost as if he is resentful towards her, which would in fact make perfect sense. As he's unable to articulate or have an adult conversation he resorts to childish physical actions and nasty little comments.

It's classic behaviour from someone who is insecure and has to put others down to feel good about themselves.

Reactions: 14
He just behaves in a very strange way towards someone he supposedly 'loves' ???

Almost as if he is resentful towards her, which would in fact make perfect sense. As he's unable to articulate or have an adult conversation he resorts to childish physical actions and nasty little comments.

It's classic behaviour from someone who is insecure and has to put others down to feel good about themselves.
He probably is insecure. It shows in the way he treats Zoe

He probably is insecure. It shows in the way he treats Zoe
Exactly. Belittling your partner, insulting and demeaning them - making himself feel superior and in charge.

It's actually very controlling behaviour too, borderline abusive. Zoe would probably feel so much better if she cut ties with him but they seem stuck in this toxic mutually dependent yet loathing each other cycle.

It's so so unhealthy, no wonder they both need therapists!!!

Reactions: 17
Exactly. Belittling your partner, insulting and demeaning them - making himself feel superior and in charge.

It's actually very controlling behaviour too, borderline abusive. Zoe would probably feel so much better if she cut ties with him but they seem stuck in this toxic mutually dependent yet loathing each other cycle.

It's so so unhealthy, no wonder they both need therapists!!!
Their therapists don't seem to help if he's carrying on the way he is

Over analyzing but is this the sort of thing you do to provoke your partner so they dump you and you get all the sympathy? Maybe not consciously on his part. But he never seems particularly thrilled to be with her.

Reactions: 11
He needs to grow up no more no less. I could say a lot more but he insists on taking advice that does him no favours. One example family said do not have a credit card. Yes in one way correct but he then bought thousands of pounds worth of gym equipment on a debit card and it never came. No recourse to stop the transaction and get his money back under the credit agreement legislation. Could say more but why.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He needs to grow up no more no less. I could say a lot more but he insists on taking advice that does him no favours. One example family said do not have a credit card. Yes in one way correct but he then bought thousands of pounds worth of gym equipment on a debit card and it never came. No recourse to stop the transaction and get his money back under the credit agreement legislation. Could say more but why.
That actually served him right, the numpty😂. I bet his parents were embarrassed they'd given him that advice😳😂

Reactions: 5
This is gonna sound so “hater-ish”
But I can’t be the only one....
Has his face grown a little bit more punchable lately?
Like... y’all see it to right?
First of all..It’s like his face actually grew
His bones.... the bone structure in his face
And not in the way that he is turning into a “man” and gets a more pronounced jawline or any of those features but legit just his face got bigger
But also more sunken in yet puffy at the same time
(Not saying he has one at all but you know how people with an eating disorder can get a skinny body and their face puffs up.. that’s him)
Like his cheeks are getting wider and wider
And puffy yet his eye sockets are so hollow and sunken in.. he looks so... unwell :/
His hair... omg.. never thought I could be so bothered by it, but he needs a hair cut
Between this insta story stilland that pic someone posted of him in that Hugo boss suit with the hair in front of his eye..... it’s not a good look, it’s thinning, we know he is balding already quite badly on the sides and now he has one of those emo strands hanging in his face and it’s so thin.. please just cut it
I know this all sounds so petty but the hair with the ever growing face and those teeth...... I just wanna punch it more and more

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.