Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want the 90 day challenge results. I’ve said it about 3 times but WHERE ARE THEY
This reminds me of last year when people were making those twitter accounts of things that he “loved” that went missing aka he didn’t pay any attention to anymore
I believe the pool had his own account
And the ping pong table.. oh oh and the tent!!!!
And at one point the accounts were communicating with each other about how sad they were and how they were starting to mold and wondered when alfie would come by lolololol
We need a new twitter account for the “lost 90 day challenge evidence” :’)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Slightly off topic but the councilor he talks to is that because of the compulsion he has to spending/ buying ? I only watch occasional vlogs of Alfies as I don't find his content very female friendly but when I do his spending seems more and more off the chart everytime, the half pipe ramp thing, now a Jett ski !! He's always buying something constantly it's like watching someone with a problem who has to come home having bought something daily and has to pretend to justify everything like buying wooden games for everyone not just one game and share it, he needs help seriously .

Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic but the councilor he talks to is that because of the compulsion he has to spending/ buying ? I only watch occasional vlogs of Alfies as I don't find his content very female friendly but when I do his spending seems more and more off the chart everytime, the half pipe ramp thing, now a Jett ski !! He's always buying something constantly it's like watching someone with a problem who has to come home having bought something daily and has to pretend to justify everything like buying wooden games for everyone not just one game and share it, he needs help seriously .
I think he must be bored out of his mind by now, the novelty of having all that money and comfort has probably worn off and he just keeps buying tit to try and feel something. I think he's built up a tolerance to his wealth and therefore no longer appreciates it, he never has to strive for anything anymore, he doesn't even need to be an interesting person because he can literally buy his mates.

Reactions: 6
I think he must be bored out of his mind by now, the novelty of having all that money and comfort has probably worn off and he just keeps buying tit to try and feel something. I think he's built up a tolerance to his wealth and therefore no longer appreciates it, he never has to strive for anything anymore, he doesn't even need to be an interesting person because he can literally buy his mates.
When the dollars come easy and you don't have a regular 9 -5 job, I guess you just spend money to fill the time/void. Or he has nothing to offer his vlogs other than videos of him and his new purchases. His whole life is cafes/working out/copying other youtubers ideas. I would like to see him and Zoe lock up the house, makeup, and toys and go on a real adventure together. Something that requires proper planning, lasts more than 3 hours, isn't with the ladz and is based on some level of actual creative effort... Not just a weekend at an Airbnb 17 other youtubers have already been

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This reminds me of last year when people were making those twitter accounts of things that he “loved” that went missing aka he didn’t pay any attention to anymore
I believe the pool had his own account
And the ping pong table.. oh oh and the tent!!!!
And at one point the accounts were communicating with each other about how sad they were and how they were starting to mold and wondered when alfie would come by lolololol
We need a new twitter account for the “lost 90 day challenge evidence” :’)
We need to know
Where are:
The piano
Slackline
Kayak
90dayresults
Skateramp
Wooded area he bought
Easter video from 3 years ago
Zalfie sims he said they’d filmed

The rest of a club 3

Thanks Alf

• Haha
Reactions: 23
and the video where he and zoe take care of the fake babies for 24 hours
Oh yeah. Didn’t he pay a few hundred quid for those? He’s insane.

He also had that bmx off Ryan Taylor which he used only for the day Ryan was there giving it to them. Then is rusty and seized up in the garden ( Ryan called him out on it)

Reactions: 7
We need to know
Where are:
The piano
Slackline
Kayak
90dayresults
Skateramp
Wooded area he bought
Easter video from 3 years ago
Zalfie sims he said they’d filmed

The rest of a club 3

Thanks Alf
Also what happened to that enormous pool from last year, and do they still have the trampoline 🙄

Reactions: 6
^^^
And Lets not forget those “real” baby dolls that were like £600 each that he just bought on a whim
For him and Zoe to do a video with because he wanted to see who was a better parent for 24 hours
Sick content gaisssss

Reactions: 4
Also what happened to that enormous pool from last year, and do they still have the trampoline 🙄
Also the giant pogo sticks he and Sean used for an hour and that sort of electric skate board thing for indoors (completely forgotten what they are called). He really is a dreadful vacuous individual. Moaning on about 'work guyz' with the attention span and imagination of a gnat. Does he ever 'gym' anymore? What happened to the bar he was buying? Remember guys the year of content.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also the giant pogo sticks he and Sean used for an hour and that sort of electric skate board thing for indoors (completely forgotten what they are called). He really is a dreadful vacuous individual. Moaning on about 'work guyz' with the attention span and imagination of a gnat. Does he ever 'gym' anymore? What happened to the bar he was buying? Remember guys the year of content.
What about that springy beam thing that they balanced on in their conservatory/kitchen?

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s the slack line. Never to be seen again
Anyone know how much it was? If Alfie so much as hints at promoting a sustainable, minimal waste lifestyle, I will LOSE MY tit. Everything he buys is ‘single use’ and ‘disposable’ in his eyes, like that pool he bought last year. Him and Zoe are just too damn lazy to pack it away properly so they can use it next year, rather than let it rot at the back of their garden. I despise the pair for it. I have inflatable pool toys that are 5+ years old up in my loft and they last because I take 3 minutes of my time to bring them inside and store away. Disgusting, wasteful pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone know how much it was? If Alfie so much as hints at promoting a sustainable, minimal waste lifestyle, I will LOSE MY tit. Everything he buys is ‘single use’ and ‘disposable’ in his eyes, like that pool he bought last year. Him and Zoe are just too damn lazy to pack it away properly so they can use it next year, rather than let it rot at the back of their garden. I despise the pair for it. I have inflatable pool toys that are 5+ years old up in my loft and they last because I take 3 minutes of my time to bring them inside and store away. Disgusting, wasteful pair.

but its alright guyz as he uses a paper straw

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Frw

few hundred quid. But Zoe bought it him for Christmas. Think it was £300-400

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Forgot to say I walked past one of his long-suffering A to Z employees yesterday morning - she was wearing a futures elf sweater. Do you think its staff uniform to protect alfie's fragile ego??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.