Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching some of Zoe’s Vlogs from last year, and one thing that I’ve noticed about Alfie- his voice still sounds like a teens that’s in the middle of breaking!

Reactions: 5
The dog's thinking "Help, ffs please don't bring those bloody great big gnashers any nearer"
20190901_115940.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was peddling his merch like....
Look at his face and tell me he's proud of them
PicsArt_09-01-08.28.54.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm no expert on fashion but aren't those monstrosities more suitable for summer? And we are coming into winter? He looks a bit desperate those photos. He knows they are tit.
Does anybody remember a few years ago he released a limited edition top with a photo of himself as a small boy on it? For his birthday I think. I thought it was the weirdest thing ever. Who tf would want to wear that?

• Haha
  • Wow
al.png

seems it's poolside merch now
I think he was looking for some graphic designer just a few wks ago???

I don't think any graphic designer can save Futupie

what a gem

al.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t like to comment on people looks but Alfie’s eyebrows, teeth and bleeping HUGE chin bother me. He thinks he’s a model. And don’t get me started on the merch. Is he still trying to pretend it’s not merch??? That graphic designer of his better hope she never needs another job because she’s absolute tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, amazed he’s not been gifted one of this oculus vr sets that all the youtubers seem to be getting, oli, Joe and Tom syndicate all have.

Although joe forgot to declare it as an ad yesterday

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.