Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know that?
Woah, calm down there guys, it's only been 6 years

Edit: Just noticed the caption on his post is all about his love of filming and nothing about his love for her..
isn’t it there anniversary soon?i wonder what he’ll get her this year,whatever did happen to that car he bought do they still have it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s put that picture on because he KNOWS what comments it’ll get. And well, engagement is engagement = more brand deals ( no pun intended )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do. They. Ever. Cook. At. Home!!!!

They have that massive expensive oven and never bleeping use the bastard.
No cooking for them they have the cleaners to think of don't want to make extra work for the "staff". Slightly funny thing I wanted that orange aga for my kitchen that hopefully will be constructed in what is now the garage some time before 2030.... can you tell things are not going too fast?????? I showed the builder the aga on a Zoe vlog being a firm believer that a picture is worth a thousand words..well with my builder anyhow!!. Turns out his 12 year old daughter watches Zoe and has bored her Mum to death with getting her to watch the Zoe videos...when there were any of course. Mum has been waiting for her builder husband to renovate their kitchen for ever and a day and showed him the vlogs saying that this f*****g idiot has a kitchen like that and never cooks anything. I think he is sure I just want to look at it. However now I have a price I am not needing to do anything with it as I would like to eat for the next 10 years.

Reactions: 6
Can’t bloody stand him anymore and his comments about marriage, Zoe’s always going on about how thoughtful he is lmao how thoughtful of him to completely disregard her wishes and lead her on.
Exactly what that girl said, what rush, they’ve been together for 7 years and lived together for what, 5/6? bleeping idiot when will she open her eyes

Reactions: 11
Images. ImAGeS.

Why can’t he just call them photos?!?!?

He even annoys me with that hahahah

Images. ImAGeS.

Why can’t he just call them photos?!?!?

He even annoys me with that hahahah
Omg and how he keeps calling his not merch merch “GarMenTs” duck offffffff

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder who he was really thinking about when this picture was taken. I don’t buy he was thinking about Zoe. He never looks at her like that. Ever.

And with their anniversary coming up, would it kill him to talk about Zoe? After all, he would be nothing without her. That’s why he uses Zoe as much as possible in his thumbnails for his videos to offset his irrelevancy. Even that IG caption is all about him and taking pictures on a disposable as if it’s something groundbreaking.

Alfie, do your future self a favor and burn those stupid fake glasses. It does not improve your looks and it doesn’t make you look smart. It makes you look like the biggest tool. Especially when your girlfriend put out a really important video and yet there is still ZERO support on his end and instead he shamelessly plugs his ugly bubble-lettered Future’s Elf merch on his IG. Such a caring and supporting bf...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God I haven't heard that name in about 4 years 🤣 forgot all about her. Did a quick little snoop on insta and found she dyed her hair half red and black. Bit odd but you do you I suppose 🤷🤦
She has a very unstable personality and a habit for pissing people off. Her Dad is fantastic,very down to earth and funny.

I now feel they have an agreed year that Alfie will pop the question
Pardon my french but fuk that. He’s just making a fool of themselves. Someone wake tge silky witch up.

Reactions: 2
Does she know that?
Woah, calm down there guys, it's only been 6 years

Edit: Just noticed the caption on his post is all about his love of filming and nothing about his love for her..
He doesn’t love her and she’s just wanting married to anyone. Pair of twats whose only love has ever been money

Reactions: 3
Look at that bashful doleful look he's giving to Zoella

20190901_152230.jpg

20190901_152203.jpg

Oh oops its to another piece of crap he's bought

20190901_152138.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A CONTROLLER FOR A Drone WHICH HE DOESN'T HAVE
Urgh

In his words something about it being high tech drone that he wants .. You need to wear a goggle and you can see it first person blah blah.. you fly it and you see what the drone sees

but HE DOES NOT HAVE A DRONE YET

I REPEAT ... A CONTROLLER for a toy he doesn't yet have

I don't have words .. just another piece of crap he's bought

Oh he's going to plug that crap into his laptop, and play on a simulator of a drone FOR 20,30,40,50,100 HOURS (he licherally said that) so that he can practice flying a drone. Before he buys a drone

maybe it's going get him REAL HIGH ... Something his gf can't

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.