Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
joe and dianne were totally mocking alfie in joe's latest vlog lmao, "yoo that's so siiick" happy to see that somebody in their circle is aware of his stupidity

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He did it again last night. Zoe declares the massages as gifted. He posted about them with just the company name.
Just looked it up and he did put gifted but white text on light grey and tried to make it look like he's talking about the BBQ. We know that was gifted.

He thinks he's being smart, everyone else just sees him as a twit.

Very rich people have someone come round their house to massage for free. Disgusting. I wouldn't even not tip an apprentice hairdresser if they did a good job.

57564804_136836257446093_7637893416530637881_n.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Hope the masseur washed their hands well after. #RINGWORM

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just looked it up and he did put gifted but white text on light grey and tried to make it look like he's talking about the BBQ. We know that was gifted.

He thinks he's being smart, everyone else just sees him as a twit.

Very rich people have someone come round their house to massage for free. Disgusting. I wouldn't even not tip an apprentice hairdresser if they did a good job.

View attachment 12698
Ah sorry totally missed that. And I was looking for it.

Hope the masseur washed their hands well after. #RINGWORM
“If ya like it then ya better put a ring on it” 🎶
Sit down Zoe...not today hun.

I think the fact he’s an arrogant twit strutting around like a Pigeon with his chest out, feeling like he’s learned how to play the system makes him so much worse than the rest.
He’s enjoying clapping back at anyone who’s questioning him about it like the condescending arse twit that he is.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Can this wazzock please stop pretending to be a “badman” into rap and that sort of music. We all know he is a fan of One Direction, Taylor Swift and other mainstream pop artists - nothing wrong with that, just don’t pretend to be into something else. He actually used his piano the other day on someone’s Insta Stories, he is STILL trying to learn how to pay Harry Styles’ Sign of the Times.

Reactions: 1
Alfie Deyes‏ Verified account @AlfieDeyes
Replying to @miniminter
Yes bro! Love that you donate those earnings
Untitled.png

This reply has tickled me pink

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can this wazzock please stop pretending to be a “badman” into rap and that sort of music. We all know he is a fan of One Direction, Taylor Swift and other mainstream pop artists - nothing wrong with that, just don’t pretend to be into something else. He actually used his piano the other day on someone’s Insta Stories, he is STILL trying to learn how to pay Harry Styles’ Sign of the Times.
View attachment 12729
Alfie low key throwing shade at Facebook when that’s become Louise Pentland’s new gig [emoji23]

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t usually write in these threads (I lurk for the cleaning Instagram trainwrecks) but felt like I had to share that I saw Alfie and Zoe in Brighton today and he shouted at me as we passed each other in the street (I didn’t realise it was him til after it happened) to let me know he had the same t shirt as me?? He was so obnoxious and rude just shouting OH I HAVE THAT T SHIRT as if I actually cared. What a tool. You’d think he’d have learnt how to approach the general public by now ???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t usually write in these threads (I lurk for the cleaning Instagram trainwrecks) but felt like I had to share that I saw Alfie and Zoe in Brighton today and he shouted at me as we passed each other in the street (I didn’t realise it was him til after it happened) to let me know he had the same t shirt as me?? He was so obnoxious and rude just shouting OH I HAVE THAT T SHIRT as if I actually cared. What a tool. You’d think he’d have learnt how to approach the general public by now ???
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I can see Alfie doing this

Like witch. We ain't friends.

Reactions: 5
Mr Deyes. Who gets pissed off when people yell his name in the street. Even though he’s walking around filming himself.

Perfectly fine for him to do it though. Bloody Tory 😂

Reactions: 9

So you went home and put the tee shirt STRAIGHT onto on open flame right?. 😳
I’d never be able to look at it again without thinking of that man child rocking up beside me saying
“SIIIIIICK, WE’RE TWINS! SEND IT MATE... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is yours a few sizes too big and do you roll the sleeves up? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
maybe they are trying to practice hammering nails to build Alfie's pub (project #3605 in progress)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If some weird circumstances saw me having to spend time at their house I would honestly just refuse to play cards, hammer nails, eat pizza and watch films on the sofa. It’s such a dull existence. And I would love to see how they deal with someone not kowtowing to their way of life.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.