Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Sometimes I think he’s definitely exploring his feminine side: the makeup, the earrings, sitting down to pee...🙄
He very well could be a closet gay. Maybe that’s why he’s always so awkward around the guys 😏
Don't say things like that! As a gay guy myself, we don't want him as one of us.
I think he is more asexual, he just has zero sexual energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Ummmm he bought a skateboard ramp and had friends come over to join him ....what is the issue? He is famous for being a YouTuber and had the money to buy one...don't really think it's fair for people to be giving out about him earning money and using it to spend on something he enjoys doing for fun? I'm sitting here thinking "fair play! He's living his best life with Zoe and making the most of it" plus I think the neighbors aren't really that close by. Not only that I'd imagine the neighbors are cool with them because he had the respect to ask if it was okay to set off fireworks and have music for a night that was for Zoellas birthday and they all said it was okay. Don't really see an issue if I'm honest.
Oh hi Narllllaaa...Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined to post that. There’s a fan area if you want to make a thread

Living his best life? Watching other people skate his ramp because he’s not a skater?? Ummm ok then

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
WTF??? Alfie, you're a youtuber. One of the few jobs in the world where travelling across Asia could actually BE your work. He could probably even improve his abysmal views if he did - but he never will because no matter how many inspirational memes he posts, we all know he likes his simple, comfortable, boring, repetitive, vapid life. At least Zoella kind of admits she's boring and unadventurous - why can't Alfie just admit he's exactly the same?
View attachment 9994
Difficult to get time off his work, WHAT. THE. FUCK

filming travel videos could be his work. He’d get to travel. He’d get much better content and he’d maybe stop being so pathetic.

Truth is it’s not Zoe holding him back. He’s held himself back as money was worth more than experiences to him. He’d much rather film a shitty ad in his own office for £xxxx than film good content that will earn him money

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Just watched the billion video

Lol at "tell me your best memory....maybe it was getting Pippin and Percy the guniea pigs.... that are no longer around"

Had to turn on the captions to make sure I heard right [emoji1787]
My best memory, the £1 video scandal, because more people really started to realise what a overprivileged twat he is.

• Heart

nemidiso

thanks to @Bythesea for this screenshot. I love the fact that you can read "ESEL" on his merch which means "donkey" in German and is usually referred to someone really stupid. Very fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

GossWhore

VIP Member
Ummmm he bought a skateboard ramp and had friends come over to join him ....what is the issue? He is famous for being a YouTuber and had the money to buy one...don't really think it's fair for people to be giving out about him earning money and using it to spend on something he enjoys doing for fun? I'm sitting here thinking "fair play! He's living his best life with Zoe and making the most of it" plus I think the neighbors aren't really that close by. Not only that I'd imagine the neighbors are cool with them because he had the respect to ask if it was okay to set off fireworks and have music for a night that was for Zoellas birthday and they all said it was okay. Don't really see an issue if I'm honest.
Hi minion

Think you got lost?

• Haha

cherry198

VIP Member
View attachment 14106

Well him and Zoe don't appear to be doing something about it😂. They do zilch🙄🙄
I think this is one of the things that infuriates me the most about them,they literally have all the money in the world,flexible ‘jobs’ and yet do nothing like literally fuck all.Like i’d kill to have the opportunities that they do.

I know travellings not for everyone but these two bang on about all the places they want to go yet go nowhere.Remeber zoes post at the start of the year about cities she wanted to visit,yeah I doubt that will be happening.And when they do go anywhere they take their entourage with them which definitely puts an end to any romantic couples holidays as we all know they can never be left alone to enjoy one another’s company.

Alfie’s all talk as well saying he wants to visit all these different places.He answered a question saying he’d love to travel across asia but can’t due to work commitments,like surely going on a trip would actually be great content for his vlogs and would up his views etc.

cuzisayso

Can you imagine living there, as a neighbor?
And they keep skating up and down that ramp yelling YOHHHHHH SEND ITTTTTT for hours
when it’s well in to the evening judging by how dark it is in that picture
I’d be pissed having to hear that inside my house or if I wanted to enjoy my own garden in the evening

And then those 2 humongous spotlights in the middle of a neighborhood/community

:/

• Haha
  • Angry

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The latest update on his Insta stories...."you guy's just aren't ready for what's going to be built in my garden🙄." Apparently it's his seventeen year old self's dream. Any ideas?🙄🙄🤔
Skating ramps? Climbing frame? Sand pit? Horse box for him to sleep in?

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Just watched his vlog

If you have to explain that you are ‘1997 Harry potter’ then your outfit is shit. The whole part of themed parties isn’t so you have to explain it.

That party was just excessive. Getting her wig out on etc for a house party??? Wonder how much of that stuff balloons/cake/ wig/food etc that they actually paid for

Most Tory party I’ve ever seen. All the privileged assholes sitting around the conservatory like hippies watching someone busk. The whole party was cringe

Someone trying to click along to Bradley ‘rapping’ and couldn’t even click in time hahahaha

Alfie about joe going to bed ‘he’s just an old man now’ no Alfie he just cba with shit parties and would rather go to bed. The only time I leave parties early or go to bed early is if I’m smashed or if I’m bored

Last edited:

jammy

Chatty Member
Clean the supermarket sushi from your veneers and get posting...

• Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
Just in case you weren't aware, these are all individual bees🙄🙄🙄🙄. Oh, glad you told me that, I thought it was one big bee😂😂😂😂. Knobhead🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18