Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeorgiaLucy

I'm not a Zoe fan at all but I felt sorry for her here and she really did have a point. He has a whole other building at the bottom of the garden dedicated to his work and also an office building but he decides to edit in the bedroom and tells her she can't be there. He really is a self entitled dick, they suit each other well.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
WTF??? Alfie, you're a youtuber. One of the few jobs in the world where travelling across Asia could actually BE your work. He could probably even improve his abysmal views if he did - but he never will because no matter how many inspirational memes he posts, we all know he likes his simple, comfortable, boring, repetitive, vapid life. At least Zoella kind of admits she's boring and unadventurous - why can't Alfie just admit he's exactly the same?

Gigglez

Imagine working really hard ending up with loads of money from it, decide to buy a beautiful home, and your neighbors end up being these fools! Oh hell no!
I’d be THAT neighbor who would be filing complaints with the police department constantly, especially knowing it’s these idiots 😂 peace and quiet is too sacred!

Alightened

VIP Member
Alfie kayaking in what looks like a pond and banging on about how adventurous he is and how life’s too short and you should do random stuff like he does all the time IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME 😂
Hope he bloody falls in head first😂😂😂. It'll be a bugger trying to get all the pond weed out of his teeth though, it'll take him days with those gnashers🤔

• Haha

cherry198

VIP Member
He honestly fucking loves himself sick doesn’t he.Theres nobody who loves Alfie Deyes more than Alfie Deyes.

• Sick

emmer_moans

VIP Member
WTF happened to Zoes style.She used to always be well dressed for the most part like personally it wasn’t for me as it was very ‘cutesy’ but she had her own distinct style.Zoe 2/3 years ago wouldn’t have been seen dead in trainers like those😱 and I believe it’s Alfies influence more than anything.
I actually liked her TopShop Disco pants days, and peter pan collars, she definitely had a "look" then. Now it's always the "10am-and-I-just-woke-up-because-the post-man-was-knocking-on-the-door-on-Saturday-slouch-vibes" look. No hate, that's me at the weekends :p

Alf wants to be Kayne so bad.

Horatio

VIP Member
All this #gifted whining makes me think about a child who has never been taught to say thank you suddenly being told to and throwing a strop. A strop of several months and counting...

Naminé

Alfie’s like a typical rich kid trying to impress what he perceives as the cool kids - come and play with me, I’ve bought my own skate ramp for you to play on!

• Heart
  • Haha

Helloally

I hate that by watching his video he does come off like such a nice boyfriend who is just surprising his girlfriend.

He knows exactly how to structure the video to make the minions (younger people) go crazy and comment things like OMG I would love to have a boyfriend like Alfie, he adores Zoe so much.

BUT I can't ignore the fact that he knew this would be 'good clickbait content' for his main channel. The whole video is about HIM, how HE surprised Zoe, how HE managed to pull it off without anyone knowing. I don't think he's necessarily a bad guy, it just shows how immature he is, and how superficial their relationship seems.

It's all about how much money and time he spent to put something crazy together like having S Club 7 3 in your backyard, while I'm the happiest when I go out on a date with my husband and we spend hours laughing and chatting without looking at our phones throughout the night.

From what I get from their vlogs, comments, Instagram stories I think they both got sucked into this relationship super young and don't really know any different...and now they're too deep in to even realize it..

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but it’s all kicked off between jackmate and imallexx over this Alfie thing, Jack criticises alex in the video saying that he bottled it, (which IMO he did, totally pussy footed around Alfie!) and Alex is now pissed off. It’s really surprised me actually since I thought Alex would’ve been able to handle criticism like that. Especially from someone who was supposedly Jack’s friend and especially because he runs a channel on reaction and dishing out criticism... you have to learn to take criticism too!

And (bringing the discussion back to Alfie slightly) it saddens me that youtubers like the little toad Deyes can be so influential/powerful to the point where people seem afraid to properly challenge them on their opinions. You could see in the video that Alfie was probing them a bit, the discussion was open for them to tear him down a peg or ten - and yet it was as if he was surrounded by yes men, stroking his ego once again. Mind you that’s painfully obviously why Alfie didn’t respond to Jack’s offers, Jack would’ve chewed him up and spat him out rather than sit there and stroke the toad’s ego.

Toady Deyes. Alfie reminds me so much of a toad, can you tell? 🐸🐸🐸

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He is so salty about having to declare #ad/#gifted. When will these YouTubers get it through their thick skulls, we don’t care about them doing ads or getting freebies (mostly), as long as they declare them properly.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Lol!!! They must have a really horrible sex life.
This may be over the top (apologies in advance) but I doubt little miss zoella has ever sucked his.... lol I just doubt it!!
Their sex life is definitely non-existent. Zoe wouldn’t be able to fit a dick in her little mouth - not even Alfie’s little dick. She is definitely very vanilla sex wise, only wanting to have sex to get pregnant probably. She is definitely a woman I don’t think will have a vibrator in her knicker draw.

Alfie I think would also be very vanilla sexually, I don’t think he would be at all into kinky sex, the way he behaves when sex is brought up isn’t the behaviour of somebody who is sexually confident. It’s one of the few things I think Zoe and Alfie have in common - a lack of sexual desire, and only liking simple, quick, vanilla sex when they do have sex.

Even the thought. ??

• Sick
  • Haha

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
I’ll tell ya who Alfie Deyes is. He’s a spoilt, arrogant man-child. He’s an entitled little brat who wouldn’t know hard work or struggle if they bit him on the ass. He’s trash.

Alightened

VIP Member
That things he learnt video, where he spouted a load of Alfiestotle bollocks, hasn’t learnt to take a coat when he goes out. Surely, you walk out the door feel it’s a bit chilly and go back inside and grab a coat if you don’t take one anyway. It’s March in the U.K. what the hell does he expect the weather to be like.
He doesn't need a coat... he's SAVAGE????⚡⚡?????

• Haha
  • Wow