Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If sledging down a little hill in slushy thin snow is the highlight of last month his life must suck.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, exactly that. Totally sucked up to Alfie during his interview with him. I don't mind anyone shading Alfie too lol but TG is such a hypocrite and getting too big for his boots now that he's had a bit of success.
Yeah after the podcast, they became friends, but seems when he got to know the real Alfie Deyes, the shade returned.

@jammy Eww at that screen grab (lol).

I feel like every picture that I see of Alfie in this thread has been unflattering; including his 'struggling model looking off into the distance' poses. The more I see pictures of Alfie, the uglier he gets. I know they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I really don't get it, Zoe. I just don't.

Also, anyone noticed how red his ears are from wearing the beanie incorrectly. I know his friend Zach said that's how you wear beanies, where the ears are exposed (wrong, wrong, wrong) but knowing you're going to be out in the cold for longer than a few minutes... Common sense > fashion sense.

Reactions: 4
I just watched the vlog because I’m a sadist, and I say watched, I skipped through all the Alfiestotle bollocks at the beginning and the crap drone shots etc. And quite a lot of the pratting about sliding down a little slope.

But I did hear him utter this phrase “might not be the way to the tower, but it’s the way to the Instagrams”. I mean honestly, just get a life. How boring is life if all that matters is getting the gram.

I can’t believe they took an inflatable whatever it was and pump to use as a sled. It just seems so ridiculous for a tiny little hill.

And that coffee thing, what a faff, all that messing about and effort for a tiny dribble of lukewarm coffee. Should just buy a flask and make a flask of coffee at home, and take it with them, it would be easier and stay warmer. There are some good flasks out there for that sort of thing.

Last edited:
I just watched the vlog because I’m a sadist, and I say watched, I skipped through all the Alfiestotle bollocks at the beginning and the crap drone shots etc. And quite a lot of the pratting about sliding down a little slope.

But I did hear him utter this phrase “might not be the way to the tower, but it’s the way to the Instagrams”. I mean honestly, just get a life. How boring is life if all that matters is getting the gram.

I can’t believe they took an inflatable whatever it was and pump to use as a sled. It just seems so ridiculous for a tiny little hill.

And that coffee thing, what a faff, all that messing about and effort for a tiny dribble of lukewarm coffee. Should just buy a flask and make a flask of coffee at home, and take it with them, it would be easier and stay warmer. There are some good flasks out there for that sort of thing.
They just waste money on tat and unnecessary gadgets that get used once (or if ever) and then tossed. I thought the same ? they are ridiculously moronic

Reactions: 2
Oh but you guys have just got to believe that he's sick, cool, super super on it, and literally out there with this wonderful content that he's churning out. 2019 is the year, just you wait and see ?????

@jammy Eww at that screen grab (lol).

I feel like every picture that I see of Alfie in this thread has been unflattering; including his 'struggling model looking off into the distance' poses. The more I see pictures of Alfie, the uglier he gets. I know they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I really don't get it, Zoe. I just don't.

Also, anyone noticed how red his ears are from wearing the beanie incorrectly. I know his friend Zach said that's how you wear beanies, where the ears are exposed (wrong, wrong, wrong) but knowing you're going to be out in the cold for longer than a few minutes... Common sense > fashion sense.
Argh the wistful poses looking into the distance make my innards shrivel with embarrassment for him. Zoe is horrible isn't she. He is a prat but she doesn't seem supportive of him at all apart from calling him 'Gaw juss' ? if she does that any more. I never watch her stuff, does she still do stuff? And re The Guardian article. I imagine she knew it was important to him but she couldn't make an effort to be normal and pleasant. Just sat in the corner no doubt rolling her eyes. Can't really see why they are together at all apart from 'the brand'.

His idea of "fresh new content" is getting drone shots and putting a backing track to it. Sorry but litcherally anyone with a drone can get seemingly cool shots. It take litcherally 0 talent.

It's like when someone buys a really expensive camera. The pictures are going to look nice no matter how tit at photography you are.

And he thought the dusting of snow was Canada? Ummmmm...

Also, did I miss something with the thumbnail? What was new about it? He smashed 3 pictures together instead of putting white boarders around people?

Reactions: 1
Wasn't even his drone footage. Steve Booker filmed it for his vlog.

His idea of "fresh new content" is getting drone shots and putting a backing track to it. Sorry but litcherally anyone with a drone can get seemingly cool shots. It take litcherally 0 talent.

It's like when someone buys a really expensive camera. The pictures are going to look nice no matter how tit at photography you are.

And he thought the dusting of snow was Canada? Ummmmm...

Also, did I miss something with the thumbnail? What was new about it? He smashed 3 pictures together instead of putting white boarders around people?
I'm taking a drone to Tesco car park and filming myself food shopping in a beanie #YearofContent

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched Sean’s vlog where he meets Steve who is wearing his beanie in the same twattish way as Alfie, what is with these people? It’s basically 20 minutes of Sean pretending he knows about coffee and buying more trainers that he clearly doesn’t need!

Where did the Steve come from? He’s so annoying and thinks he’s the bees knees
IDK, but he's as bad as Alfie - boring life, loves trainers thinks he's someone that should be heard.

Did anyone else laugh when alfie swapped the beanie for a cap?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I watched Sean’s vlog where he meets Steve who is wearing his beanie in the same twattish way as Alfie, what is with these people? It’s basically 20 minutes of Sean pretending he knows about coffee and buying more trainers that he clearly doesn’t need!
Honestly, give this lot a cup of instant coffee in a posh cup and froth some milk into it and they will be like “Yo!” That’s “sick”. Because they can’t tell the difference. They know nothing about the differences in coffee origins, roasting, single mixed blends etc. It’s like people and wine, nobody knows what makes “good” wine, it’s just wine, you like it or don’t, normally based on whether the bottle cost more than £5.99.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.