Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Please do comment and like on this video, trying to get some more attention on this shady nutella AD. There's some typos, but limited time for this with a real job ;)

Reactions: 5

Yel

It warms my heart that he's rightfully being dragged for these Nutella ads. Oh what a difference a year makes!

I think he's deliberately doing Nutella ads to rub it in people's faces that the ASA cleared them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im just glad people are calling him out on his tit.His fans are dropping like flies but I suppose theres always going to be a few who are 'mad loyal' as alfie would say.

Reactions: 8
I dont know if its just me but I swear all the comments about the use of palm oil have been deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Yel

It’s another of Alfie’s weird pictures as well, because nobody actually eats anything like that.
He hasn't even taken the wrapper off, he didn't make them nore eat them. What a great ambassador.

There were loads of comments from fans that just didn't like palm oil. He shouldn't have deleted them. They've just been replaced anyway.

He defended it on twitter by saying he's done other good stuff. But that's debatable - his charity work is usually to further himself and why doesn't he say the actual percentage? He's not running a real business with high overheads so profits Vs revinue isn't relevant.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
He also has posted one of his inspirational quotes along the lines of not having to justify yourself to people who don't understand. Ever the tortured misunderstood martyr. Interestingly he doesn't bring up his charidee work with homeless shelters which he said he was involved with after the £1 fiasco. Odd that. And of course doesn't tackle the shameless promotion of junk food 'Sopherina' was questioning - just deflects with how great he is to make her feel bad. Glad a lot of Twitter comments are questioning him - one asking why all the palm oil comments on Insta are being deleted.

• Haha

Yel

His feed is absurd, in between posting ads for Nutella he posts a cancer survival video:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
He also has posted one of his inspirational quotes along the lines of not having to justify yourself to people who don't understand. Ever the tortured misunderstood martyr. Interestingly he doesn't bring up his charidee work with homeless shelters which he said he was involved with after the £1 fiasco. Odd that. And of course doesn't tackle the shameless promotion of junk food 'Sopherina' was questioning - just deflects with how great he is to make her feel bad. Glad a lot of Twitter comments are questioning him - one asking why all the palm oil comments on Insta are being deleted.
This was the dumb ass quote he posted

• Haha
Nod to Cancer on Cancer Awareness Day? Tick√ That should stop those pesky haterz asking awkward questions. I've asked a couple of times if he minded Nala being called fat but oddly he hasn't replied :LOL:

• Haha

Yel

I've just complaned to the ASA. He knows how to clearly mark Instagram posts as paid partnerships. He did for that yoghurt post with the impossible to eat stack where he said a goal for this year is to "eat a tasty breakfast everyday" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jesus hes so lame. How is he comparing his gang interview with raising awareness of Palm Oil or Cancer. Does Alfie actually thing his video will help reduce gang violence?

Wasn't the snail thing for charity tax deductible? This is why a lot of huge companies donates so much to charity isn't it, because it gets written off tax? Correct me if im wrong

Reactions: 9
Jesus hes so lame. How is he comparing his gang interview with raising awareness of Palm Oil or Cancer. Does Alfie actually thing his video will help reduce gang violence?

Wasn't the snail thing for charity tax deductible? This is why a lot of huge companies donates so much to charity isn't it, because it gets written off tax? Correct me if im wrong
I wondered about the tax thing too. They are so greedy and shameless even their altruistic efforts make me suspicious. The shamelessness reminds me in The Guardian interview he was boasting how he wears all his new 'merch' before it is on sale, so subliminal advertising for his impressionable young viewers for when it is on sale. It is so bloody cynical. Why not just concentrate on making good interesting content instead of weaselly ways to extract money from children?

• Angry
He puts no effort or regard into anything but money. No care about environmental issues either! His head is so far up his ass and his lifestyle that he thinks he can just do whatever he wants and is above complying with laws, above important issues, above the “common folk”. He half ass does things, has no actual depth to anything he does or “tries” spreading awareness of... rips off people for ideas, steals quotes, acts like one of the cringiest people alive. I am always cringing watching his “literally sick content, yooooh”. He is an embarrassment to the human race. ??

Reactions: 5
What happened to the personal trainer? I feel like I just get Deja Vu every January with Alfie, his goals are always the same, get ripped, better content, regular merchandise, eat healthy, avoid proposing to Zoe

Reactions: 9
Alfie is an embarrassment amongst his peers, that's why Sean and that other guy are the only ones he can call for help.

He's said a couple of times he texted people when in London and they didn't reply or couldn't meet him. Doesn't understand not everyone is free all the time and can drop everything to hang out with him. And those that are free don't want to anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.