Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pushing his merch again on Instagram. I’ve never understood the appeal of having someone else’s face on a t-shirt... he’s a YouTuber... why would someone want to walk around with a picture of him on a shirt. Fugly

Reactions: 4
So he's officially 'rebranded' as Alfie Deyes on YouTube now. Let's be honest, nothing else will change.

Reactions: 3
So he's officially 'rebranded' as Alfie Deyes on YouTube now. Let's be honest, nothing else will change.
I’d say new merch is incoming, but it could still take him 6months to announce it.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, phone and indoor

The Instagram picture to announce the rebrand is his cringey eating his clothes thing that just looks utterly ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pushing his merch again on Instagram. I’ve never understood the appeal of having someone else’s face on a t-shirt... he’s a YouTuber... why would someone want to walk around with a picture of him on a shirt. Fugly
Because I was forced to see this on Instagram. You must all suffer too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Idk why he posted that pic AGAIN
We already roasted him for like 3 pages long when he posted that exact pic on his insta stories a good month or 2 ago
He’s not even giving us new content to hate on

This new content 2019 isn’t going too well Alf!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooooooh so SEXY. Everyone's ready to just jump you, Alfie.... said no one ever ( maybe Mark). But seriously why, why would he post it again. It caused people to cringe the world over once.

Must say I'm surprised he posted it - isn't it before his new ? teeth? It is completely beyond cringe and everyone is laughing at him. I don't understand how even he doesn't see that. Maybe Zoe hates him so much she keeps telling him how wonderful he looks.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Zoe posed a comment that seems to be deleted now, was MINX something and all in caps. Seemed sarcastic.

• Haha
Can someone explain what "saucy minx" means? Thanks.
it just means they are sexy although you would usually call a female a sexy minx, not a man.

Edited to add I googled the word minx and got this translation, an impudent, cunning, or boldly flirtatious girl or young woman.
So you definitely wouldn't call a guy a minx!

• Haha
Everyone is cringing so bad in the comments section. Even the minions are wondering what’s going to happen to the merch? Some rightfully pointed they will all be part of some kind of #AD from now on. Idk why it’s bothering me so much that he had to say we had a “bleeping” crazy years. It adds absolutely nothing to that phrase, aside from him looking like he’s trying so hard to be edgy. Honestly the first red flag I saw on Zoe is Alfie. Why in the world she would date him? He’s so cringy it hurts.

Reactions: 5
Everyone is cringing so bad in the comments section. Even the minions are wondering what’s going to happen to the merch? Some rightfully pointed they will all be part of some kind of #AD from now on. Idk why it’s bothering me so much that he had to say we had a “bleeping” crazy years. It adds absolutely nothing to that phrase, aside from him looking like he’s trying so hard to be edgy. Honestly the first red flag I saw on Zoe is Alfie. Why in the world she would date him? He’s so cringy it hurts.
He’s trying to rebrand as being edgy and not the pointless blogger of past years. Except that name was so fitting for him

Reactions: 7
Why is he so fixated on that photo? ?
So do you think him and Zoe both discussed changing their brand names to their actual name? Or, do you think he saw Zoe do it and then go ahead and do it too, copying her?
I’d guess the latter, she’s always been the more “successful” one anyway.
And he has a knack for ripping off other people’s ideas

Reactions: 3
That’s legit a picture a 15 year old boy would post to appear edgy. I, an adult, would rather sew my vagina up than go near him, how the eff a nearly 30 yr old zoella would say saucy minx is beyond me. They are all stunted mentally and emotionally so it makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yel

A hand signed card? I'm out. A teeth signed card would be way better.

Who is he kidding 60 RRP for some bits of paper, 30p badge, polyester hoodie and beanie.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So won't be signing everything PB anymore? It'll be AD instead, very apt :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.