Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie is an embarrassment amongst his peers, that's why Sean and that other guy are the only ones he can call for help.

He's said a couple of times he texted people when in London and they didn't reply or couldn't meet him. Doesn't understand not everyone is free all the time and can drop everything to hang out with him. And those that are free don't want to anyway.
Exactly. What work do they do exactly? Sounds pretty fun strolling around London all day, posing for Instagram pics, eating at cool cafes. ? and he wonders why others can’t hang out with him at his beck and call... laughable

Reactions: 4

Yel

Woke Alfie is beyond embarrassing.

It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default

Coming from the guy who exists just to copy other successful things and has never done anything original or unique. He's never left his comfort zone.

Reactions: 5
His new vlog, snow day: Lottie was vlogging for him on the sleigh ? I swear he has a thing for her! So sad that they all go, all are couples, and the only partner missing is little princess Zoe. She’s so goddamn pathetic. The other guys had their girlfriends, Alfie didn’t.
The place was gorgeous, but still really lame content. Man, wish I could go walk up a hill, have fun, vlog it and make millions each year, not! Hahaha I would NEVER want their life ?
Alfie must look at the other guys girlfriends and realize how tit his girlfriend is. ?

Reactions: 9
Snow day vlog/ he’s trying to be Casey again, talking to camera then walks back to it with a piece of advice

Also, how much did he hype that snow saying it looked like Canada. It was a sludgy mess ha

Yel

Starts off with his Casey copy talking about how he was going to be busy working today (two of his basic videos to edit - so 30 mins) but then had to go out and play in the snow. So relatable to adults with real jobs.

Then was up late at night because he had to work hard. I doubt they were out in the snow for more than an hour or two. Loads of time left to do "work". He has to play up that he's some hard worker that burns the midnight oil for his fans. It's all lies. He has no idea what work is.

He makes such a big deal about making a thumnail, it's just three photos with some text - 2 mins tops. The same photos he's already shared where his neck looks like a tourtoise.

Reactions: 7

• Random drone shot of the snow. Yawn*
  • "When I woke up this morning and I looked at my list of things to do. I had 2 videos to edit today. But today didn't go to plan"
  • He thought the pic of Zach and Lottie in snow was in Canada. It was Brighton. Idiot.
  • "Sometimes the most spontaneous moments are the most fun. Planning is good, but planning too much can stop moments like this" -- slow clap for Alfistole. Penguin should be pounding down his door to publish a book of his quotes.
  • They have a sled and Alfie asks "should we send it" --- stop using send it like a bleeping verb

• Just noticed, Zoe wasn't there?
  • Zach filmed Alfie making coffee in the snow from a portable cup.....Alfie is definitely the Bear Grylls of our generation lol

*Found out later it was Zach drone. So he didn't film it?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The True Geordie, "It's great he's trying to do something different, but don't just copy everything I do".

He should rename his channel, The True Tory" :D"

Last edited:

How is goofing off with his friends considered "creating new fresh content"?! Because this time they played in the snow instead of the office or their rock climbing place? Hmm... okay then.

I knew reading his vlog title that Zoe was going to be MIA. She's allergic to being outdoors or anything that requires her leaving the couch. And look the others brought their dogs along to play in the snow whereas Nala is purely an accessory that Zalfie occasionally remembers to let her out for potty breaks.

• Haha
All the girlfriends there, all the dogs but where was Zoe and poor old Nala? I can’t see these two lasting until the end of the year. He has the MOST fun without her!

Reactions: 2
The True Geordie, "It's great he's trying to do something different, but don't just copy everything I do".

He should rename his channel, The True Tory" :D"
What’s he copied off TG?
Genuine question as I don’t really follow TG

Reactions: 1
I'm kinda finding True Geordie a bit annoying now tbh. Moaning about Alfie copying off him for doing podcasts and long form interviews (cause wow such original concepts...) when True Geordie literrrallllyyy copied Pewdiepie's Pew News with 'True News.'

I'm kinda finding True Geordie a bit annoying now tbh. Moaning about Alfie copying off him for doing podcasts and long form interviews (cause wow such original concepts...) when True Geordie literrrallllyyy copied Pewdiepie's Pew News with 'True News.'
Didn’t TG hate Alfie, then creep on him when he came on the podcast, now is throwing shade at him again (not that I mind anyone throwing shade at Alfie)

Didn’t TG hate Alfie, then creep on him when he came on the podcast, now is throwing shade at him again (not that I mind anyone throwing shade at Alfie)
Yeah, exactly that. Totally sucked up to Alfie during his interview with him. I don't mind anyone shading Alfie too lol but TG is such a hypocrite and getting too big for his boots now that he's had a bit of success.

Reactions: 6
He’s asking on Twitter what people think of the thumbnail. Sorry did I miss something, has he done something new?

Also why doesn’t he just get his designer to do his thumbnails?

Reactions: 1
I just love all this dramatic drone footage with the music playing
Like... that’s cool if ur surfing on some high waves
Or you are snowboarding down this incredible mountain and doing tricks
Or bmx-ing and making flips mid air

These are a couple of 20 something year olds..... with a sleigh.... just playing around.... sledding down a hill

You can try to make it look as dramatic and amazing as you want for your vlog
But all in all you were just kinda childishly playing in the snow
I guess anything to make it look more interesting than it is

YEAR OF CONTENTTTTTT

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.