Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's seriously got issues, one of them being that he actually thinks he's the next messiah. When in actual fact he's one deluded individual that should actually get out in the real world and get a proper job????

Reactions: 4
This knob trying to claim they celebrated Nutella day in the office a few days early because it worked out better for everyone rather than because it's an ad and Nutella wants the video going up in time for people to buy shitloads of Nutella. Why is he still bleeping lying? Sneaky tit.

PS: Happy World Vego Day - Vego spread is the equivalent to Nutella but better and vegan. ✌ (not sponsored).

Reactions: 11
This knob trying to claim they celebrated Nutella day in the office a few days early because it worked out better for everyone rather than because it's an ad and Nutella wants the video going up in time for people to buy shitloads of Nutella. Why is he still bleeping lying? Sneaky tit.

PS: Happy World Vego Day - Vego spread is the equivalent to Nutella but better and vegan. [emoji111] (not sponsored).
Agreed and fck World Nutella Day

It should be World Biscoff Day

Biscoff also labelled crack in a jar for a reason [emoji23]

But I guess because there's no dollar signs behind Biscoff. Alfie can't love it

#NotSPON #NotAD #ButifYouSeeThisBiscoffSlideIntoMyDMs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Yel

Nutella is gross, mainly sugar and palm oil.

• Wow
I've just seen some insta stories that Diannes posted of Joe at the gym and that boy is ripped af now and yet Alfies the one who has the personal trainer,the garage gym and still looks like he eats 5 pizzas and pies a day.

I've just seen some insta stories that Diannes posted of Joe at the gym and that boy is ripped af now and yet Alfies the one who has the personal trainer,the garage gym and still looks like he eats 5 pizzas and pies a day.
Woah he really is! I know he’s flexing but that’s still quite a bicep. I bet he’s chuffed, he’s been trying to achieve that for years. And yes Alfie will be jealous.

I also noticed his blatant lie about when they filmed world Nutella day. It really got on my nerves too. Why address it all if you don’t want to admit it’s an ad? And the whole vibe he was trying to convey was totally fake - that they were “celebrating” like it was Christmas or something, and they had observed the day last year too because that’s a normal thing to do.

• Wow
I know they are trying to push A-Z Creatives to brands and creators but seriously would anybody following their antics on-line be tempted to work with them? They seem so unprofessional and juvenile. Nutella day ffs.

Reactions: 2
You are so right! Joe looks great, I’ve always liked Joe being that he seems the most genuine of them all. Alfie looks like he has gained extra pudge in his arms, legs, face. Definitely not toned at all. He looks like the tall version of the pilsbury dough boy, Zoe also.
They are both just too lazy to actually break out into a real sweat, that goes for their sex life too.

Reactions: 6
You are so right! Joe looks great, I’ve always liked Joe being that he seems the most genuine of them all. Alfie looks like he has gained extra pudge in his arms, legs, face. Definitely not toned at all. He looks like the tall version of the pilsbury dough boy, Zoe also.
They are both just too lazy to actually break out into a real sweat, that goes for their sex life too.
bib-this made me die ? you just know they have the shitest most boring sex ever.As Ive said before there is no sexual chemistry between them at all.I dont doubt that they love and care about each other deeply but the spark in their relationship has died a long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if anyone who has ever seen him out in public has ever yelled out: “Hey Alfie! You’re a douchebag!” ? Have any of you who live in the UK ever actually seen him in person?
I live in Brighton and I have seen him a couple of times and the temptation is HUGE. He looks just as dumb and mentally challenged in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was all over Casey Neistat not long ago. As if any of these guys are gonna collab with this clown
He tries to lick the holes of all the big names he once met, rarely he gets a reply out of sympathy probably.

Reactions: 3
He tries to lick the holes of all the big names he once met, rarely he gets a reply out of sympathy probably.
It’s so embarrassing. What even is that response for Shane Dawson? As usual he added nothing to the discussion whatsoever. He’s trying to push the line again that he is a perfectionist to excuse his appaualing upload schedule. But you only have to look at the state of the “content” he does put out to know that’s not true.

Yel

Just watching the nutella advert, Zoe goes "oooh Holly did you have fun making those??" video jumps and we never see her answer. Of course it wasn't fun, imagine your boss made you bake a selection of cakes and crap - it's stressful.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Make sure to report the latest insta. Didn’t use #AD or the paid partnerships tool.

Reactions: 1
It’s so embarrassing. What even is that response for Shane Dawson? As usual he added nothing to the discussion whatsoever. He’s trying to push the line again that he is a perfectionist to excuse his appaualing upload schedule. But you only have to look at the state of the “content” he does put out to know that’s not true.
Shane Dawson had his latest video viewed 25 million times in 5 days. paaahahahahaha and Alfie is acting like 'yeah bro I can so relate to putting out savage content'

• Haha
Alfie wishes he could get the views like Shane does. Anyone remember his pathetic haunted places series that he ripped off of Shane? Such sick content bro. Not.

It's so "cringe" watching Alfie kissing ass to these YT-ers and thinking he's on the same level as them. Though I do side-eye Shane for doing a series on one of the Paul brothers (gross human beings) and then complimenting an alt-right YT-er. I am curious which idea Alfie's going to rip off next. He must be constantly refreshing Casey and Shane's sm for ideas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.