Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took many months for the last one to fill, I looked through the most liked posts and no good suggestions so maybe it's best naked.

Speaking of naked; Alfie had to crop out his body from the new born pics because he didn't get his gym bod.

If he stopped posting about the gym bod and actually did something he might be further along on his fitness journey!

Merch is still going well, it's been a long 6 months perfecting his socks
Skjermbilde 2021-09-29 kl. 19.17.33.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It took many months for the last one to fill, I looked through the most liked posts and no good suggestions so maybe it's best naked.

Speaking of naked; Alfie had to crop out his body from the new born pics because he didn't get his gym bod.

If he stopped posting about the gym bod and actually did something he might be further along on his fitness journey!

View attachment 1062008
6 months. They still look tit. And in spite of trying to do our future selves a favour, they are still held to the card cover with those plastic things. So producing and wasting single use plastic that is totally unnecessary and totally unsustainable.

And I'm not even surprised. Will be cheaper than an alternative packaging I assume. Gotta keep the profit margins as big as his teeth.

Reactions: 11
After how long it took to fill that last thread while he is posting his transition in life to a new father... he definitely doesn't deserve a title.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1062008
Geez that is the ugliest font I’ve ever seen

Lottie is going freelance and now looking for new oppurtunities and adventures. I wonder if she's going to leave Alfie .. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see he has abandoned another thing... Twitch.
AlfieDeyes last streamed 2 years ago.

Reactions: 7
I see he has abandoned another thing... Twitch.
AlfieDeyes last streamed 2 years ago.
Was it really two years ago??????
What else could he be doing in the past two years with lockdowns off and on?
He can't even do twitch????

Reactions: 4
How weird someone put RIP, say hi to my mum from me. Surely they wouldn’t write that as a troll.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.