Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he have longer hair for a while. I think he used to be able to tie it back and I think he even wore a hairband sometimes.
During his, "I'm cool like Harry Styles", phase. But in reality looked like a bikey.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he arse lacking Steven now? Has he even finished the book??

Screenshot_20220218-162620_Chrome.jpg

During his, "I'm cool like Harry Styles", phase. But in reality looked like a bikey.
This look ain't hot to you????

Can't believe I posted this pic lol

Screenshot_20220218-164814_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly don't think he is in love with Zoe or he would have married her by now , it's more just a friendship with benefits

Reactions: 10
Has Joe got health problems? He looks 14 and 50 at the same time and has the frame and strength of a newborn bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God I always forget how goofy he is. I’d be raging him a turkish dentist did that to my teeth, not like his teeth beforehand were much better 😂

God hes so bloody annoying said hes having a few hours to himself while Zoe is at a baby sensory class with Ottie. Erm I thought you just said you had Wednesday off cant you get a few hours then?

Reactions: 7
Drinking game: take a shot every time he rubs his hands together or touches his chin. You'll need about ten bottles of vodka.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has a new baseball cap in every video. How many does the twit need.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.