Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you actually look at the accounts posting the comments they’re all 0 posts and minimal followers. Classic troll/bot accounts looking to stir the pot for “funsies”

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Such weird trolling, they’re saying it’s a bad car crash that hasn’t made the news yet…. And like people close to the family are saying it? Sorry no one would know that! Jesus wept, what sad people! (This will look bad if it’s true) but my god and influencers complain about tattle

Reactions: 8
I don't know how random followers of his would have found out off people close to the family, it just seems weird to me. It could be trolls started the ball rolling and other people seeing it followed suit and posted the same kind of messages. If it is trolls making it up they really need to have a long hard look at themselves because he has a child and making up those kinds of things about someone is disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Thats sick if it is. And I don't mean Alfie Deyes 'sickkkk'
It’s likely the same person on multiple accounts as they’re all super similar (same pronouns and really similar bios. As I said before no posts and barely any followers/following) and probably it’s probably someone rather mentally unwell.

Reactions: 4
It’s likely the same person on multiple accounts as they’re all super similar (same pronouns and really similar bios. As I said before no posts and barely any followers/following) and probably it’s probably someone rather mentally unwell.
A couple liking the comments are public accounts and dont look like trolls

Ok I just saw a comment from one of them saying sending love to Zoe and windpipe. These people can't be serious? Like that has to be a joke comment?

Reactions: 1
Whoever would post that kind of thing if it is not true is sick as duck.

Reactions: 7
1645052099765.png

doesnt take a genius to see this is a troll.
why would anyone then comment "why did you delete my comment" 🤡😂
someone is trying to be a bigger clown than alfie

edit: check their stories. what a weird person
1645052202111.png

Reactions: 6
I posted this in Zoe's thread already but when of the people who had been commenting on this was asked what their source was their reply was . . . a blind item. Honestly it's just disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I think they did something similiar a year ago?
1645058898451.png

they linked to an edited fanmade video titled "what if he d-" and some ppl thought its real even tho the title said its not real

I’m not surprised he’s not posting, he’s probably enjoying the surge of engagement from the rumour

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw this picture in the Jim Chapman thread and wonder if Alfie had a hair transplant as well as getting his teeth done? Or maybe he got on finasteride.

CA64F097-32A1-4C71-8A31-90859FABBE73.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.