Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
As a gay man, I don't endorse conversion therapy and think it's a vile, evil and repulsive practice. But, there's a free version of it anyway.

He makes my penis die. And makes me want to be straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Megadeth

Has Joe got health problems? He looks 14 and 50 at the same time and has the frame and strength of a newborn bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Went to the Dan Howell tour tonight and he asked "who is the worst influencer?"
and everyone shouted "ALFIE DEYES" back at him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

kissfm

I wonder if anyone on this thread is an ex-Alfie stan that’s regretting their choices
I am 😭 when Britcrew youtubers were massive and me and my friends had to pick our imaginary boyfriends my friends took all the good ones and I had to settle for Alfie. My tumblr url was something along the lines of alfiedeyesisasexgod😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Lurker here 👋
Haven't watched him or Zoella for a while due to irritation levels. But just watched his Hyundai ad. The irony of flying to Berlin for a day to view an environmentally friendly electric car 😂
And him declaring his life is now all about the simplicity. Millionaires often like to spout off about paring back their lives to concentrate on family and relaxing. Like it is an option for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watched his vlog to punish myself and can’t get over him calling his tattoos his ‘pieces’. I’d understand if they were intricate drawings or large portraits but they’re literally little words. Pretentious wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

veya9

When you are rich and have huge house by 30,have good relationship with your family, have healthy child and dont have to wake up early to WORK... But you still read book about changing your life 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24

leigh213

VIP Member
I feel like I'm at a frat party somewhere in Connecticut why in the world is he wearing his sweater like this

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 10.07.05 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GossWhore

VIP Member
His new video really shows how much of a twat he is
- Saying in the car "I can't possibly imagine how my 30s are better than his 20" and listed everything but Zoe in his achievements. Lol. He doesn't give a damn about her

- Saying his new "collection" which says "You look nice today"

"I hope there was a couple people in the coffee shop that read my jumper and reminded them they look nice today" --- he is really doing the Lords work 🙃

- His extremely pretentious coffer machine thing... wtf
Screenshot_20220926-183214.jpg

- He said his mum has wanted to go to Paris for years. Instead of paying he is using a work opportunity another company who's paying for him and a plus 1 to take her. It was originally for 1 day but he's adding 1 day. How selfless 🥰

- He grew so many cucumbers and just left the rest in a discarded corner they went yellow... why not give them to others?

• Haha
Reactions: 22