Will Alfie finally get his dream body?

• Yes- if he nicks somebody elses body

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • No- more chance of him proposing to Zoe

Votes: 88 52.7%
  • Maybe-if he gets a paid AD for it

Votes: 59 35.3%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @GossWhore for the winning title suggestion which is a nod to Alfie failing to finish ANYTHING! 🤣

Anyway recap for anyone who cares.....

Alfie has decided to strip things back this year and take things slowly aka hardly do any work unless its an AD or shilling his non-merch!
He is still flogging his over priced not-merch futureself 'garments'
He is also now selling futureself coffee- people do your futureself a favour and don't spend your money on his shite!
He is also back in his gym (again) getting the best body of his life (again) for his 30th birthday in September. Well we will believe it when we see it alf!

other boring things to note....

he is back doing his veg patch
he is still Ottie's main career
He still hasn't proposed to his GF Zoe.

Reactions: 7
Love how Alfie always has hot blondes promoting his futureself shite aka what he wanted in Zoe but got a boring slob instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nobody has bothered to leave a review for any of the products on futures elf coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Futures Elf t-shirt has a horrible crinkly seam around the collar.
Screenshot 2023-04-09 150933.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Every single book this man has recommended or mentioned sounds like the shittest, most pretentious load of wanky bollocks you’ve ever heard. I wish he couldn’t read.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone screenshot a pic of Alfie's body now so we can compare it when it gets to his birthday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope Zoe has her mum on hand, she can hardly be expected to look after Ottie with Alfie being away.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I didn't even know my title was picked looool. That's how boring he is

And this #AD he made was shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s genuinely mad that they’re not married😂 makes me think they’ve had conversations about it and it’s something we don’t know obviously like a reason for it. It might just be they don’t want to which is fine but like why not just say that😂

Reactions: 2