Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
The number of personal trainers, thousands spent on gym equipment to have one at home, special meals and god knows what else over the years and still his transformation at best looks like the week 2 progress photos in one of those 12 week workout guides.

What's funny is the number of times he declares he's getting ripped and then doesn't follow through. I don't think it's down to genetics, probably more due to not ever pushing himself at anything. Always so half assed.

Reactions: 16

kyrag2803

I majorly cringed when I seen him lying in that field trying to read a book 😂 there are actually people who enjoy doing this stuff, however he’s not one of them. He does absolutely everything for the aesthetic, he bloody filmed himself reading!! If that doesn’t prove it idk what will.

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Can the next thread be

Alfie Deyes #15 I wanted to be finished this title, but got distr.....

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Honestly I’m surprised Zoe hasn’t put her back out trying and pretending to be the totally ‘chill/laidback’. girlfriend who totally doesn’t mind their partner of 10 years taking their mum to Paris around their 10 year anniversary. She seriously needs to dump his ass.

Megadeth

Drinking game: take a shot every time he rubs his hands together or touches his chin. You'll need about ten bottles of vodka.

• Haha

kyrag2803

Aw god here we go again, this man is never ending cringe.

him sitting next to that big window with an amazing view coincidentally reading a book and he had no idea Zoe was filming🙄

shut up u absolutely knew

• Haha

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
His obsession with Justin and Harry does make me thing he isn't totally straight.

And he was always weirdly obsessed with Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan back in the Britcrew days when they were honorary members.
Wonder who would top between Tyler and Alfie. Imagine Alfie on all fours neighing and eating some hay as some guy fucks him lmao

• Haha
  • Sick

Lilykins

VIP Member
The way he kept saying ‘pop up shop’ in his latest vlog was so irritating. There was more staff than actual shoppers it seemed!!

Was also cringe how he said ‘Harry’s new album is out’ as if he is friends with Harry styles and can just call him by his first time - what a twat 😂

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
£65 for a hoody, £50 joggers and £10 for the socks! ffs we are in a economy crisis you ignorant tory.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
Now Alfredo is offering free shipping if you spend your entire take home pay on his tracksuit. He must be very desperate to offload these if he's offering coupons and discounts before the 'garment collection' is even out. Spend 115 pounds to save 5 on shipping. Bargain!

• Haha

Megadeth

"So where should the Future Self logo go, Alfie?"

"Up a bit. Yeah, up. No, too high. Down a bit. Liddle bit more. Left. Left. Left. Sorry, I mean right. Right. Liddle bit more. Have you got the pictures for Instagram? Right, see you next week".

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Also he use to bang on about not having his future kids in videos or use them etc

Looks like his future self has let him down

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
That future self coffee site (name checking for SEO 😉) is awfully designed with grey brown text on a creamy background. I assumed it was out of stock because it all looked disabled.

No chance that passes accessibility guidelines. If it was a gov website designed like that they'd face legal action.

Alfie do your future self a favour and stop being so shit at the absolute basics.

Screenshot_20230131_082644_Chrome.jpg

• Haha