Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Have any of his videos aged well? not sarcasm, 100% serious.
I am truly curious.
Are there any Alfie videos that in this the year of our eldritch overlord 2022, that are actually slightly interesting to watch?
I want to know. Is there any piece of content that he has made that is worthwhile?
After all hose years online, his biggest legacy has become “I’m not a Tory”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Danmax

with this thread starting feb 14 what do you think the chances are of finishing this thread before feb 14 next year, i say no chance.

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
Can’t help but wonder if Alfie was waiting to be sent a PlayStation 5 for free but just… never was. So he finally bought one himself.

• Haha

kyrag2803

His jumper that says “Sporty and rich” I was thinking god, has he not learned from the living off of £1 challenge or whatever? 😂 “I am not a Tory”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yel

Chatty Member
Literally everything he sells is something white label. It's laughable how he goes to such lengths to stage "business meetings" when all of this merch anyone could setup and sell in half an hour.

I wonder if he genuinely does think he's this amazing business man? He does make money from it as a couple thousand do buy it. But it's shameless zero effort cash grabs. Hardly anything to be proud of.

Edit added pics so in years to come and he deleted his coffee insta this cringe remains
Screenshot_20230124_140154_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230124_140206_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230124_140215_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ugholhere

VIP Member
It’s so weird how untraveled they are when you think about it, blows my mind. Millionaires and all the time in the world.

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
I would like to see him do this properly on camera himself. Why doesn't he go kayaking or rock climbing and film it. Surely his life now isn't just monologues and driving around.
*Arrested Development Narrator*

"His life was, in fact, just monologues and driving around."

• Haha