Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am seriously not in the mood for these freeloading arseholes today.
Dick!!
I'm not shocked by a lot when it comes to influences freeloading but this is another level!! He broke the phone with his stupidity yet gets a free replacement, even though he can more than afford it. There are people really struggling at the moment, how either he or Sky thought that posting that would go down well in anyones eyes??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

milkyways

VIP Member
his story from today: you know when your body just knows its friday~

says a guy who doesnt have 9-5 work hours from monday to friday.
some tori shit right there 😅

• Haha

kissfm

Relaxed saturday at home? What about relaxed mondays tuesdays wednesdays etc at home? Can’t believe these people think the rest of their days are so busy that they need a day off at home😭😭

electricmallows

VIP Member
The emotional future self advert with the end part where Alfie looks stunned drinking that coffee 😂
I had to laugh when I saw it though 😂 I’m not sure why he looks like he’s seen a ghost. We already know it’ll be awful coffee but who’s going to buy it from this face after an ad like that..
25C30E49-2D45-4E6B-8EEB-995724426A97.jpeg

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
View attachment 1540692
Here we see the basic white man in a room as bland as his personality
I feel like the top and bottom of his face don't match. Like if you drew a line half away across his nose, the top half is one man and the bottom is another, like those flip books when you were a kid and you could make allsorts of funny faces. The bottom half is like 1.5x width/size of the top, it doesn't look right.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Susspicious

VIP Member
Can’t stand the way he calls rooms “spaces”. Almost as bad as calling clothes “garments” or whatever wanky shit it is he says.

• Haha

kyrag2803

in his new vid he says “I’m all about the slowing down, chilling out life” I’m not being funny, but what is it in his life that is so stressful? Obviously we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, but I’m assuming he’s talking work wise.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Of course his latest ADbhai is with...........Waitrose

He left a moment that was just silence in the video. I guess he forgot to edit music ontop. So I did my own liddle edit.. enjoy

• Haha