Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CreepySheepy

I need Alfie to do something, like pick up a new hobby to forget about immediately
or say something really stupid for us to laugh at

That way we can get to the next page of this thread quickly and I can stop being nauseated by that cake picture every time I check for updates to see that there are none because Alfie is 1/2 of the most boring influencer couple alive

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Shut Up Carol

I have a theory. All he does is post about coffee. It's like 2010 Instagram when people were still working out how to use it - super basic, uninteresting, average, blah. So far, so Alfie. BUT, remember when he did that random gin pop up? Do you think he might be doing something similar and 'working' towards starting a boujee hip coffee shop where he can play out his cool, young dad fantasy?

kissfm

This has to be top 3 most pretentious things he’s done. By “We” he means Zoe, his sister and the boyfriend

View attachment 1714351
Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 10.32.24.png

Imagine pulling up in your mobile bar and seeing 4 adults stood waiting for you, going home after serving 2 gin and tonics and feeling poorly because you've been contaminated with alfie germs

• Haha

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
Why does he call clothes ‘pieces’ 😭 such a twat!
Because the pretentious tool thinks he’s some sort of fashion maven with his condom hats, turkey teef and beige tracksuits. Poor sod thinks he’s creative when he hasn’t had an original thought in his life.

• Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Didn't Aldie say he was having some new 'equipment' delivered to the gym/garage recently? No idea if there would be enough space but for a sauna but it did make me wonder!
Oh god it's not #dadbod attempt no 500 is it. You can always tell when Dianne is back off tour

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221023-161048_Chrome.jpg

Alfie makes me laugh
He will do anything
- move into 2 houses with Zoe
- have a child with her
- have a joint business
- have a collab

But never ever ever marry her

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
One thing Alfie Deyes can do well is come across as a single father on IG. It was Zoe birthday but you wouldn't know 😂

Screenshot_20220331-000152_Chrome.jpg

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
with this thread starting feb 14 what do you think the chances are of finishing this thread before feb 14 next year, i say no chance.
Well lets help it along, lets list everything he does that annoys you. That should get the post counts up. I'll start..

when he used to say 'I may or may not have' :rolleyes:

• Haha

Megadeth

120FC35E-AF1D-4E6C-BF0A-0766034639F0.png

The exact same chin pose AGAIN.

New theory: In order to keep both of his hands free when taking selfies, Alfie just presses the button with his chin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Sabbie

VIP Member
You know more than half that food will end up in the fridge for a week and then the bin when the cleaners turn up.

Everyone keeps going on about them getting married. Who gives a fuck. It’s not the 1950’s. And who wants to marry those teeth. Fucking hell. 😬😬😬

Anyone else want to smash those teeth every time he says “dortah”? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13