Alfie Deyes #12 aka Alfie Davies Trying to get fit but he's still a Tory tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone, not commented for a while hope you’re all well.
I’m just so happy Alfie’s finally being recognised as the stud he is....for me it will always be his smile that his most attractive quality. With that in mind I’d like to share a few of my favourite saved photos of Alfie....enjoy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Me coming into this thread…

Wtf happened here?! Read the room team A-Z….. this ain’t a horsie rave thread!!

that must be Holly working overtime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello everyone, not commented for a while hope you’re all well.
I’m just so happy Alfie’s finally being recognised as the stud he is....for me it will always be his smile that his most attractive quality. With that in mind I’d like to share a few of my favourite saved photos of Alfie....enjoy
You know what, the other poster was right. He’s glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When are the schools starting back????

Personally I think Zoe and Aldo are couples goals and the most gorgeous and SHICKKK couple ever

jblwc9pit5031.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
his body is perfect bite me

he makes me so wet in this top

personal favourite

Now I know you must be trolling because nobody can possibly think that with a sane mind…

For real though, go ahead and make a rave thread if that’s what floats your boat. It’s just not our cup of tea

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’d love to know what flattering photos of Algae are. Surely it can’t be anything with the smug eyes closed, jaw jutting, enjoying the smell of his own farts facial expression.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my bleeping god, guess we didn't have to wait too long for the "New member - September 2021" to appear 🙄🤣

Are you for real? You have to be bleeping trolling us.. is that you Dianne? 🐸🔥
Zoe always goes on about how she likes his jawline doesn't she?
Rest assured Zoe, you're safe. I don't think anyone wants your man...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I just can't believe how I left this thread for a few hours and come back to this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We're in for a right treat when Aldo uploads a topless pic of himself and Pay, the new user won't know what to do with herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nearly time for a new thread. Title suggestions please!

Alfie#13 cant do DIY and too much of aa tory to even try.

Reactions: 9
thread suggestion❤❤❤❤
i don’t look like a horse who said it? almost time for zoe to give birth and i can’t wait to take all the credit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.