Alfie Deyes #12 aka Alfie Davies Trying to get fit but he's still a Tory tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i think he’s hot so do other people , if you all hate him so much why do you follow him and keep up with his every move you’re all obsessed with him wether you admit it or not -you are. and wtf is this tit with him fancying dianne because they played footsie are you actually children ?

he’s getting out of a pool and you can see his abs i think that is quite clear from the picture or are you just stupid
You might want to avoid here for today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yeah i think he’s hot so do other people , if you all hate him so much why do you follow him and keep up with his every move you’re all obsessed with him wether you admit it or not -you are. and wtf is this tit with him fancying dianne because they played footsie are you actually children ?

he’s getting out of a pool and you can see his abs i think that is quite clear from the picture or are you just stupid
Holly’s after a raise lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Well if you are such a fan you would know all about the footsie story.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least none of us have 10 pictures of him half naked saved and ready to upload :oops: He's literally just a guy with horse teeth and the most grating personality to walk the planet. If you're into arrogant pricks then good for you, but we don't actually want to see your obsessed "sexy" pics of him :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At least none of us have 10 pictures of him half naked saved and ready to upload :oops: He's literally just a guy with horse teeth and the most grating personality to walk the planet. If you're into arrogant pricks then good for you, but we don't actually want to see your obsessed "sexy" pics of him :sick:
The user has to be trolling us, she can't be for real 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I ever come on here and start talking crazy about how Horsie is hot, I need you guys to block me and call the police because I swear it’s not me 😣🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If I ever come on here and start talking crazy about how Horsie is hot, I need you guys to block me and call the police because I swear it’s not me 😣🤢🤣
I'm just currently speaking to my therapist that someone has said dad bod and hot in the same sentence. I think the poor thing needs so help

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To the person who thinks Alfie is hot: this is clearly the only male human you’ve ever seen and are making this decision based on a small sample size.
He’s got fake teeth which look like bathroom tiles, is balding but vain enough to try and do a walnut whip hairdo to hide it rather than just doing the adult thing and getting a skinhead, immature, arrogant, smug and a bit thick. Plus he constantly wastes money on rubbish, is unbearably close to his useless sister (cue duelling banjos) and is wasteful as all hell. None of these things make him a catch. His absolute lack of personality is the biggest turn off of all as he thinks “liking slogans” is a personality trait. Absolute Tory C***.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can we all just ignore this knob head up here the more we comment the more pics we have to see and tbh my lady parts have closed over at the mere
sight of those pics 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've just asked my mate if she thinks he's hot, she's never watched him and I just sent her some pictures. She said no.
I'm sure it would be a definite no if she knew all about his crappy personality too...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've just asked my mate if she thinks he's hot, she's never watched him and I just sent her some pictures. She said no.
I'm sure it would be a definite no if she knew all about his crappy personality too...
what photos did you send -ones that aren’t flattering by any chance ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.