Alfie Deyes #12 aka Alfie Davies Trying to get fit but he's still a Tory tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has that bellend Steve and his gf been on the podcast yet? if not well they're about due.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More MERCH for the not a merch brand. A bleeping cup? He’s collabing with nalgene or sumut. What is his brand really? tit two piece jogging sets, stringy cami tops, playing cards and a bleeping kendama. Now a water bottle? He’s so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More MERCH for the not a merch brand. A bleeping cup? He’s collabing with nalgene or sumut. What is his brand really? tit two piece jogging sets, stringy cami tops, playing cards and a bleeping kendama. Now a water bottle? He’s so weird.
I know it's a reusable bottle, but I can't get over the bare-faced cheek of him doing tons of adverts with that eco company (who sell water bottles) and then putting more unnecessary plastic not-merch out into the world. Greedy cretin.

Reactions: 9
Hes got a alarm clock that makes a coffee while you are in bed. Jeez can these two get any bleeping lazier?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, first time poster. Literally made an account for this one. Alfie’s latest IG beg “what’s something I should make sure I experience before I become a dad?” What kind of question is that?! What can’t you experience once you’ve become a dad... he’s absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 15
Pushing a pram with nala in the basket saying ‘getting some much needed practice’ as if pushing a pram is hard and something you practice!!!! This guy is such a cringe fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pushing a pram with nala in the basket saying ‘getting some much needed practice’ as if pushing a pram is hard and something you practice!!!! This guy is such a cringe fest.
He doesn't know what coming, can't wait to see the tit show 😆😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.