Alfie Deyes #11 aka Alfie Neighs aldi price but still a lil bit savage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How disappointed did he look when he did an unboxing on his Insta stories and dji only gifted him a mug and a calendar. He must have thought they’d sent him something schhhhhhiiiiick!
🤣 he defo thought it was a drone part or something! That was so funny

And of course he now wants a chess coach!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i get unreasonably mad whenever i see them not care for their things, especially things that they *lOvE* LOL TAKE UR GROTTY SHOES OFF THE WHITE LEATHER 😤
the thumb-biting has me cringing too. from his ridiculous teeth to the facial expression to the pose itself- he looks like a wax figure here

• Sick
Reactions: 10
🤣 he defo thought it was a drone part or something! That was so funny

And of course he now wants a chess coach!
So do we think an expensive chess board will be joining the pile of abandoned hobbies in the Zalfie not mansion?!

the thumb-biting has me cringing too. from his ridiculous teeth to the facial expression to the pose itself- he looks like a wax figure here
He loves himself so much it’s sickening. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I bet he rubs one out in front of a mirror. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who ever designs Alfie’s merch just copies other clothings brands from head to toe and slams future self on it😂
THIS! His merchandise is a complete rip off of Fear of God ‘Essentials’. He uses the same rubber logo and tracksuit styles. But then again, when has that leech ever done anything original

THIS! His merchandise is a complete rip off of Fear of God ‘Essentials’. He uses the same rubber logo and tracksuit styles. But then again, when has that leech ever done anything original

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Hes selling more merch that was left over from the last drop so the last drop wasnt a sell out then?

Reactions: 8
He took a photo of himself in a mirror guys, my mind is blown!! Also wtf does he look like in that yellow cardi 🤣

Reactions: 6
Hes selling more merch that was left over from the last drop so the last drop wasnt a sell out then?
His FOMO sales tactic is so transparent and embarrassing. The “restock” was him trying to sell through the unsold crap pRemIuM playing cards they couldn’t sell last year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HE'S SO MINGING. And why is he wearing Zoe's cardi???
Screenshot_20210117-200801_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.