Alfie Deyes #11 aka Alfie Neighs aldi price but still a lil bit savage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @newtoyou for the title suggestion. Recap if anyone is bothered/missed it....
Alfie has....
got a new car a SICKKKK Telsa
He went to the doctors about his acid reflux
He broke covid rules by putting a gazebo up with sides and inviting his mates round for secret santa
and.......
He still hasn't proposed to Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just had to actively re-seek this page out to see if anyone else had commented on the Northern Lights 😭😭 Of course you guys came through ! I cannot believe what I just saw / read. Even in Iceland I had to drive hours out of the main city due to the light pollution affecting visibility. Yet Aldi is here taking pics on an iPhone with his Christmas lights in full view. You actually couldn’t make up this level of stupid, people would say it’s too far

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I have just had to actively re-seek this page out to see if anyone else had commented on the Northern Lights 😭😭 Of course you guys came through ! I cannot believe what I just saw / read. Even in Iceland I had to drive hours out of the main city due to the light pollution affecting visibility. Yet Aldi is here taking pics on an iPhone with his Christmas lights in full view. You actually couldn’t make up this level of stupid, people would say it’s too far
He's not seen any northern lights he's deluded.

A quick shoutout to @GossWhore who suggested Alfie Neighs :LOL: .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Title needs to say Lidl not Lil. Such a good one @newtoyou !

I'm bleeping creasing that he thought he saw the Northern Lights from his garden. duck me, he is so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahahha I still can’t believe he thought he saw the northern lights in his garden. And Zoe must’ve believed it too cos she didn’t stop him putting it online AHAHAA can you imagine him going into his garden like “YOOoo the northern lights!! Shickkkk!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahahha I still can’t believe he thought he saw the northern lights in his garden. And Zoe must’ve believed it too cos she didn’t stop him putting it online AHAHAA can you imagine him going into his garden like “YOOoo the northern lights!! Shickkkk!”
Let’s not forget this is the same guy who posted a picture that he claims was taken while he was in Singapore and then quickly changed it when his comments were all like “this is actually Shanghai” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s so stupid it’s painful. Imagine having to sit and listen to him and the rest of the condom hat crew talking. You’d lose 10 IQ points a minute.

• Haha
Screenshot_20201230_132941_com.instagram.android.jpg

Remember when he used to say how proud of a daily vlogger he was but then he'd miss days because 'I lost the SD card". We all know that wasn't true but I think it's kind of funny that he's basically saying they were kept in a box all along

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry to bring up old news but... he’s screensaver of him and Zoe ‘dangling’ from the gate really annoys me!! I’m a farmers daughter and the amount of gates we’ve had to replace because people think it’s okay to climb/jump/mess around on them is ridiculous!! Gates are there to keep the livestock in, there not a climbing frame!! If it’s padlocked or you can’t open it properly, there normally a reason!! Farm gates cost money, let’s just hope they get paid enough from the #AD so they can afford to replace them!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.