Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have just had to actively re-seek this page out to see if anyone else had commented on the Northern Lights 😭😭 Of course you guys came through ! I cannot believe what I just saw / read. Even in Iceland I had to drive hours out of the main city due to the light pollution affecting visibility. Yet Aldi is here taking pics on an iPhone with his Christmas lights in full view. You actually couldn’t make up this level of stupid, people would say it’s too far

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Yel

Chatty Member
Well that's lovely news! Never seen Afie look so happy!
He's genuinely so excited to have the most engagement he's had since the peak of the gleam lot back in 2015

He doesn't look that happy in the photo she's chosen for her thumbnail, but modeling has never been his thing.

Screenshot_20210306-162914_Instagram.jpg

At least there's one funny tweet on them today
Screenshot_20210306-164337_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

eucalyptus

hey guys just popping in to get some confirmation, is alfie going to be a dad? he's just been a bit unclear about it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Alfie saying he hasn’t seen Diane for 8weeks... correct me if I’m wrong but we haven’t been allowed to see anyone until the last few weeks, have we?
I think he means physically in person rather than through his binoculars and I think its been longer too.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Handwash30

VIP Member
He literally requested people to ask him questions for a Q&A, and still manages to sound like a pompous cunt doing everyone a favour by deigning to answer.

The question about filming the birth was completely reasonable. The person wasn’t demanding him to stick a camera up her vagina and broadcast live, they were politely asking if he had plans to film at the birth.

Lots of people film births and don’t upload. Lots of people make birth vlogs. As he’s, well I dunno, a fucking professional YouTuber, it stands to reason he might possibly also do the same. Rude, jumped up arsehole. Just say no, there’s no need to be an arrogant, sarcastic little bastard.

This pregnancy has given him such a sense of self importance. I didn’t think it could get any worse but here we are!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
The Bald Tory bastard can’t finish anything. I’m surprised he could “finish” in ZoElLa to create bambino-bore Deyes.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lilykins

VIP Member
Zoe’s thread has turned into Zoe/ zalfie appreciation from 2012 , meanwhile love to see Alfie’s thread is still on brand 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Louise123

VIP Member
MY last word before going to bed 😂 there are people on the other thread crying happy tears for a couple that brought you the living off £1 video, the £50 advent calendar, the jokes about domestic violence, and numerous other shitty dodgy behaviour. The world no longer makes sense to me. Maybe it’s me, Perhaps I’m now just an unforgiving bitch, but no I won’t be sudddenly raving about these two just because they happen to be having a child. Like millions of women are going through pregnancy now, but without the money, privilege and support these two have.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Snackella

Chatty Member
Skjermbilde 2021-04-25 kl. 19.13.07.png
Skjermbilde 2021-04-25 kl. 19.13.20.png

"Look at how GREEN it used to be here compared to now, just from the different seasons"
Yes, Alfie. That's how seasons work. Have you never noticed before? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Snackella

Chatty Member
Alfie in Zoe's video: "I've never woken up consistently so early in my life"

I can't believe this guy is the same age as me. He has never had to do fucking anything in his life.

Reactions: 27

Lilykins

VIP Member
Alfie: I love seeing how people have styled up future self tracksuits.

Also Alfie : posts pictures of people literally just wearing a tracksuit how you would wear a tracksuit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Youbored

Sorry to bring up old news but... he’s screensaver of him and Zoe ‘dangling’ from the gate really annoys me!! I’m a farmers daughter and the amount of gates we’ve had to replace because people think it’s okay to climb/jump/mess around on them is ridiculous!! Gates are there to keep the livestock in, there not a climbing frame!! If it’s padlocked or you can’t open it properly, there normally a reason!! Farm gates cost money, let’s just hope they get paid enough from the #AD so they can afford to replace them!

Reactions: 26