Alfie Deyes #11 aka Alfie Neighs aldi price but still a lil bit savage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to bring up old news but... he’s screensaver of him and Zoe ‘dangling’ from the gate really annoys me!! I’m a farmers daughter and the amount of gates we’ve had to replace because people think it’s okay to climb/jump/mess around on them is ridiculous!! Gates are there to keep the livestock in, there not a climbing frame!! If it’s padlocked or you can’t open it properly, there normally a reason!! Farm gates cost money, let’s just hope they get paid enough from the #AD so they can afford to replace them!
Somehow I doubt if they broke something like a gate, they'd be willing to pay for the damage. They barely replace things on their own property, let alone someone else's

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Somehow I doubt if they broke something like a gate, they'd be willing to pay for the damage. They barely replace things on their own property, let alone someone else's
Exactly, the farmer is left to pay for the damages and there’s no way of find out who it was! All for a ‘cute’ Instagram post! I just wish theses influencers would live in the real world instead of constantly living their lives through an app!

Reactions: 13
Zoe and Alfie thinking about anyone but themselves will never happen. Alfie can’t even love Zoe right because he’s so in love with himself.

Reactions: 8
On top of that, it was nearly $250...
Ffs. My partner is a chef and even he would baulk at paying that much for a knife. I asked him and he said it would have to be an amazing knife which felt good in his hands and he’d have to be able to use it every day.
It’s another poor item which will gather dust at the tip. I mean the Zalfie not mansion where things go to never be used again.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here but had to make an account to say how much of a laugh you have all given me with these posts. Thank you.

I cant belive the Northern lights post, how dense is he?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see Dianne's announced she’s starting a new podcast. Do you think Alfie has already been phoning her offering to come over with his equipment to help record it??

• Haha
Totally thought that TikTok was going to be “I am not a Tory” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone’s desperate for some engagement on their Insta tonight huh?! 👀

Reactions: 4
Who ever designs Alfie’s merch just copies other clothings brands from head to toe and slams future self on it😂

He finally pissed me off enough to message him - what have I become?! I know the beach looks quiet where he is but it was busy when I went down and I didn’t feel comfortable. I’m by no means the covid police, but it’s people like this that ruin it for others.

PS current lockdown rules mean you have to stay local for exercise only outside, despite miles of countryside on their doorstep they chose to drive over 20 mins to Brighton beach.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Alfie: I love seeing how people have styled up future self tracksuits.

Also Alfie : posts pictures of people literally just wearing a tracksuit how you would wear a tracksuit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How disappointed did he look when he did an unboxing on his Insta stories and dji only gifted him a mug and a calendar. He must have thought they’d sent him something schhhhhhiiiiick!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.