Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's taken his top of a few times in vlogs recently, but if you watch he always turns away from the camera so we can't properly see his body to see how podgy and ab-less he is.
Yeah you get half a nip and him feeling himself up like he does under his tops all the bleeping time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is it me or could you see old tory boy going into politics soon. He awesome dwops won't keep him in pizza, pies and mash for ever and I bet Brighton having a green mp probably keeps him up at night. He'll be desperate to use mp expenses to fund all his future fads
His shoulders look small as well for saying hes an XL ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Alfie describes the medically unexplained symptoms he experiences (basically acid reflux because of his tit diet) and says that it’s impossible for him to eat in the park without a drink. Followed by quite an extended footage of him scarfing crepes, cupcakes and coleslaw/burrito in a bowl without a drop of water in sight! 😅

Zoe falls asleep on the sofa at 6:30pm and wonders why she is waking at 3am every day. Probably blames anxiety rather than a reversed sleep pattern due to having no structure or routine in her day! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Alfie describes the medically unexplained symptoms he experiences (basically acid reflux because of his tit diet) and says that it’s impossible for him to eat in the park without a drink. Followed by quite an extended footage of him scarfing crepes, cupcakes and coleslaw/burrito in a bowl without a drop of water in sight! 😅

Zoe falls asleep on the sofa at 6:30pm and wonders why she is waking at 3am every day. Probably blames anxiety rather than a reversed sleep pattern due to having no structure or routine in her day! 🙄

So many home truths spilled right here 👏🏽👏🏽😂😂

Reactions: 5
In his most recent video towards the end he has his top off and his chest looks real pudgy and not at all toned. Kind of resembling the cupcakes he inhaled earlier in the same video.

TwELvE WeEk ChALLenGe GoALs
To say he's been "working out" he looks like sh#t. Suppose you can't out train a bad diet, eh Aldie?

Not to took my own horn but I've worked my ass off this year in my back bedroom with a pair of dumbells, a barbell bar and a few plates and I now have slight definition of a 4 pack when I flex (will probably never get down to a low enough bf% to reveal the lower 2). What's his excuse? It's easier for men to build muscle because of testosterone... Higher muscle mass burns more calories even at rest, allowing for muscle to be revealed underneath after a 'cut'...

Swinging about like a monkey and using momentum to do pull ups isn't going to do very much in the long run, Alf. Doing calisthenics is fine, but learn how to do it properly and correct your form.

Reactions: 11
Not sure if you joking, but no, the topless pics and twink (is that offensive) pics are for his gay fanbase.
duck no, just because I'm gay doesn't mean I have such tit taste in guys as to fancy shirtless Alfie. That's the offensive comment there. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does a '12 week challenge' every 12 weeks... The challenge involving cleaning the garage, drinking endless glasses of water from a jar with a handle (FFS buy some normal cups like normal people do), giggling like an idiot throughout lazy workouts, then trailing off around week 7 and not showing the results. After week 12 start again. Insufferable.

I forgot to mention - must complete 'workout', talk about feelings, maybe offer a life quote, and then once again finish on a mention of the most recent haircut. The obsession with his hair is next level. Probably the one thing he has stuck to throughout his whole vlogging career.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does a '12 week challenge' every 12 weeks... The challenge involving cleaning the garage, drinking endless glasses of water from a jar with a handle (FFS buy some normal cups like normal people do), giggling like an idiot throughout lazy workouts, then trailing off around week 7 and not showing the results. After week 12 start again. Insufferable.

I forgot to mention - must complete 'workout', talk about feelings, maybe offer a life quote, and then once again finish on a mention of the most recent haircut. The obsession with his hair is next level. Probably the one thing he has stuck to throughout his whole vlogging career.
His hair is an actual pigeons nest. bleeping mooby tits Tory

• Haha
Honestly, his hair is pissing me off. He has been moaning about how he got it cut too short, and I personally think it hasn't looked better than that in years, because it actually looks a bit tidier and neater because it's shorter. Rather than his usual mess he is constantly running his hands through.

• Haha
I find it so gross/weird that they buy/are lent/whatever a new car and Alfie vlogs in, yet doesn't mention anything at all. Like, everyone can tell you're in a new car bro.

This was in my recommended 😂 Thought it would make some of you laugh - particularly the scream they put in and Niomi smirking (they couldn’t find any video of her looking sad? 😅)

• Haha
Hes said in tonight vlog its his new car and they are selling the joint car which is the Range Rover and his Audi.

Reactions: 2
He's so gross. Saying he's "changed" and doesn't "show off" anymore, doesn't want to talk about his new car and only mentioned it because of comments. Surely this is just a tactic to draw up engagement. Vlog in a new car, don't mention it and wait for the comments to roll in! He's still the same attention seeking kid, he's just changed his tactics.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Alfie(and Zoe) reminds me off another YouTuber who goes by the name Exploring With Josh. Fancy hotels, roadtrips and restaurants, video clickbait, shows off new car, new vlogging camera, new computer, new TV purchased from Best Buys and only collaborates with well known Youtubers. Oh, and blocks anyone who slags him off or copy his videos and both started their Youtube career by leaving comments under "popular" Youtubers videos

Reactions: 4
Jesus Fcking Christ - TODAY'S VLOG

Alfie talks about his new car
***Then AlfieStotle kicks in**
- Alfie sees a homeless person - first talks about how much he gives back to charity
- Alfie: "Homelessness is a massive problem in Brighton. I think that's because we are by the sea so it's quite nice, we get a lot of tourists so you're more likely to get more money, the vibe and community is lovely. That would bring people to live here if they are homeless" ---- IS HE bleeping DENSE?
- Alfie again talks about how much he's done for the homeless
- The homeless guy was someone he trained with at gymanistics. And sat with him for 10 whole minutes about all the things he BENEFITS from. --- like this is some exchange bleeping program
- Alfie: "I did help him out personally. I don't know why I'm chatting about it. But if I'm truly vlogging my day. I like to vlog the reality" -- He has a remarkable gift of turning every story about himself

- Alfie: "That hit me hard. I don't get emotional. I walked away like it's wild. You can't talk anything for granted" -- Getting deep here lads

- Alfie: "Just highlights to think on more a community level than an individual level" --- hows all the help for the black lives matter movement going?

- Alfie: "If you are watching this. You are so lucky, don't take it for granted" --- ok Tory Deyes

- ***End of AlfieStotle***

- He swiftly moves to his new dwrop for Future Self

- Then he went and got Wagamamas for Zoe and the woman gave him free water. He didn't say the meal wasn't for him, he took it. Did he give it the homeless? Probably not.

- Talked about how Future Elf is now a "community" and he will always pack and be involved in his "brand" he just loves it soo much guys

- Also he ended the vlog by saying subscribe, check out Future Self, the podcast. Crickets to any homeless charities but earlier he said "it hit me hard" hmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.