Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people ragging on him for not asking Zoe to marry? It's getting old and annoying. You absolutely do not need to get married and have kids to live a fulfilling life.

Reactions: 6
Why are people ragging on him for not asking Zoe to marry? It's getting old and annoying. You absolutely do not need to get married and have kids to live a fulfilling life.
Agreed provided that is what both parties want, but here Zoella wants marriage kids etc.

Reactions: 22
feel like we need to set up some sort of jar that people have to put a dollar in every time they come on zoe/alfies threads with the bUt MaRrIaGe IsNt FoR eVeRyOnE. we'd be rich enough to all buy matching futures elf tracksuits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
feel like we need to set up some sort of jar that people have to put a dollar in every time they come on zoe/alfies threads with the bUt MaRrIaGe IsNt FoR eVeRyOnE. we'd be rich enough to all buy matching futures elf tracksuits 😂
Hahahahaha. I would expand the jar to include any talk of marriage! (at least as long as they're definitely not engaged)

Reactions: 8
Agreed provided that is what both parties want, but here Zoella wants marriage kids etc.
I'll never get over the huge deal he made over the surprise fireworks display and it really seemed like he was going to propose 😩 So cruel. This new video title as well is so embarrassing for her.

Reactions: 15
The bell end hats that don’t cover their ears are back then!
In the video Frag said he put his on cos he was cold ...MATE YA EARS ARE bleeping EXPOSED SO THE KNOB HAT WILL NOT HELP YOU BE WARM.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahahaha. I would expand the jar to include any talk of marriage! (at least as long as they're definitely not engaged)
That and everytime someone gets mad about speculating regarding kids and we mention zoe is 30 and wanted kids by 30 - those are her words not ours! Its just a bit of gossip lol

Reactions: 7
That and everytime someone gets mad about speculating regarding kids and we mention zoe is 30 and wanted kids by 30 - those are her words not ours! Its just a bit of gossip lol
Surely in this month alone we've covered the national debt caused by covid? Maybe with what's over we get get Dobby a new set of teeth that fit and Sluggella some proper extensions and a brow shape?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've randomly been watching Sidemen videos lately and can't help but notice that him and Zerkaa are like twins. Are they related? They look so alike, talk the same, have similar mannerisms.... it's so weird to watch him lol, all I can see if Alfie.

Reactions: 2
I vaguely saw that thing on the filters, skipped over it because I saw there was like ‘warm’, ‘cool’ and ‘contrast’ and aren’t they literally the options you get as standard on phone edit settings?! I mean as if anyone would pay £15 for one, what a complete joke! Greedy bastards.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.