Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s this about Alfie and Diane? I wouldn’t watch enough to notice anything but find it hilarious to see it mentioned here all the time haha

What’s this about Alfie and Diane? I wouldn’t watch enough to notice anything but find it hilarious to see it mentioned here all the time haha
If you watch any vlogs where they're together he's always next to her or the camera pans to her while ignoring Zoe. Many a linger on her boobs or legs too. Plus Joe always seems to be glued to Dianne and touch her up more when Alfie is there. He also over lockdown kept picking up new hobbies soon after Dianne started them such as yoga or saying he wanted to go to Bali not long after Dianne said she loved it there.

My personal favourite was when Joe called him out for lingering on one of her yoga videos. No doubt to catch her in her lycra.

I assume with his new tattoo he's got a follow up session to get Tory put above it. He's such a twit he can't even get a tattoo done properly

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.