Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it now, strangely there will be a question that goes like this...’Alfie mate, I love your future self dwops, there so inspiring, please please I’ve always wanted to know how you’re so inspired to come up with these futuristic designs and products’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The secret's out (of date) just like his career, love life... the list goes on

Can't think of anything else because there isn't much substance.

It also annoys me how he says that if YouTube wasn't his job and he never did it then he would be an Investor and help people and businesses. But without YouTube he wouldn't have been able to get the money to be able to do stuff like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m calling it now, strangely there will be a question that goes like this...’Alfie mate, I love your future self dwops, there so inspiring, please please I’ve always wanted to know how you’re so inspired to come up with these futuristic designs and products’
Great point, he’s definitely going to be humble bragging about what a successful young pioneer he is and how incredibly wise he considers himself to be. Can’t wait to not watch this tit

The secret's out (of date) just like his career, love life... the list goes on

Can't think of anything else because there isn't much substance.

It also annoys me how he says that if YouTube wasn't his job and he never did it then he would be an Investor and help people and businesses. But without YouTube he wouldn't have been able to get the money to be able to do stuff like that.
Very true. Without his online following who would even want or need his “help” anyway? Big headed bastard. He thinks he’s Peter bloody Jones

Reactions: 7
I hope we have all submitted our questions he's never answered. See what he says to some actual proper questions rather than just what's your favourite sushi from Waitrose.
love when you tubers do these videos then answer the 4 most obvious uninteresting questions we already know the answer to. No doubt Alfie will do that

Reactions: 12
He said 2 videos this weekend but how much do you bet he "forgets" to upload or uploads late and suddenly it's 'too late' to upload..
You were saying...check out his Insta Stories. 😂😂 So predictable.

Reactions: 2
‘Are you a Tory?’ - doesn’t actually answer the question, just waffles and says it’s a meme now so there’s nothing else to say.

classic Tory behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think anyone is surprised about the marriage question - but Alfie and Zoe should be in the honeymoon phase of their relationship, making plans, being passionate, thinking about what their future together is going to look like and where they're headed ... instead they're practically a couple of 70 year olds already retired in the country content to potter around doing NOTHING in the prime years of their life.

THIS IS WHY THIS QUESTION KEEPS COMING UP, ALFIE!

Reactions: 7
More Futureself joggers and other GarMeNts DwOpPing soon. He has the joggers on in the Q&A. They’re just grey joggers. Is it SHUPEHR EXCLEWSIV?

He’s a bleeping bell. The bracelets he has on are vile. The Q&A IS A JOKE. He talks utter tit. Just say you don’t know when you’ll propose and move on. Boring bastard trying to justify his decisions.

Why does Zoe keep flashing him when he’s on camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LOL. He answered that proposal question like Trump would answer anything he doesn't want to share/ know. " Everything is going great. Going better than it's ever been" he says. Riiiiight. Okee.

He also says "it's not like I can tell you, ok it's next CHHUUUESDEY". Well, but if you had any intention of it at all, you could give a general time frame and say so, which as you dodge it, we know you don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cba to watch the video but 'are you a tory?'. Who sent that? Legend behaviour.

Screenshot_20200913-082046_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven’t watched the video, but aren’t these all questions he HAS addressed previously? I mean never with any great responses but these aren’t topics he’s always avoided before...

and it sounds as if he hasn’t even answered them this time either, just given more politicians spiel. So what’s the point of this video?

Does he actually answer any question he’s previously avoided?

Reactions: 13
Haven’t watched the video, but aren’t these all questions he HAS addressed previously? I mean never with any great responses but these aren’t topics he’s always avoided before...

and it sounds as if he hasn’t even answered them this time either, just given more politicians spiel. So what’s the point of this video?

Does he actually answer any question he’s previously avoided?
The only question he actually gives a straight yes/no answer to is “would you and zoe have a threesome with Tyler Oakley?” He said no because Tyler is so ripped and would make him look bad 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Also, why does Zoe always stand on the window and show Alfie her boobs?! I have heard her do that multiple times. Plus I remember in one tree house video she showed her bum through the window. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only question he actually gives a straight yes/no answer to is “would you and zoe have a threesome with Tyler Oakley?” He said no because Tyler is so ripped and would make him look bad 🙄🙄
Tyler is mega ripped right now. What I would give to be in Tyler's bed. 😂😂

And I'd give everything to never be anywhere near Alfie's food crumby, sweaty, ringworm bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.