Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Digital detox day" - but lets film it and then post a completely different caption to whats relevant

Reactions: 12
On the background of one of Zoe’s insta stories you can hear Alfie say
“Are we all going to find a conker each and get it tattooed?”

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love that it took him 7 months to do concept sketches. We had to do that in one hour in year 10 textiles!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else absolutely buzzin for the secrets out (of date) podcast?
Also, still waiting for the 90 day challenge photos Hahahahahah ha ha ha
HA

• Haha
in true alfie deyes fashion he saw someone else's content (tyler oakley's 'answering questions i've avoided' video), asked his followers to contribute (aka do all the leg-work by asking questions) and then 24 hours later has yet to follow-up and is posting stories watching tv from the sofa. classic alfie.

• Haha
in true alfie deyes fashion he saw someone else's content (tyler oakley's 'answering questions i've avoided' video), asked his followers to contribute (aka do all the leg-work by asking questions) and then 24 hours later has yet to follow-up and is posting stories watching tv from the sofa. classic alfie.
I hope we have all submitted our questions he's never answered. See what he says to some actual proper questions rather than just what's your favourite sushi from Waitrose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope we have all submitted our questions he's never answered. See what he says to some actual proper questions rather than just what's your favourite sushi from Waitrose.
I've asked where he got his teeth from and if he sued them for giving him a set 2 sizes too big

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
He said 2 videos this weekend but how much do you bet he "forgets" to upload or uploads late and suddenly it's 'too late' to upload..

Reactions: 3
I hope he answers my question. I asked if he's jealous of other YouTubers being more famous, YouTubers like Zoe and Joe. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He said he was going to answer one of the most common questions he received (I assume about marrying Zoe?) - wonder if he’s actually going to address anything interesting ...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how he’s sat there genuinely fascinated by the questions he’d never thought of. How interesting can a person actually find themselves honestly?

Let’s be real, the number one most arshked question is going to be about Zoe. We all know what it is. And when he specified questions he’d avoided answering, he had it in mind that he wanted to talk about marriage/kids, because it’s always been the main topic that brings him views and attention. And it’s the topic he’s well known for having tantrums over.

As if he’s yet again going to sit in front of a camera and list all the reasons/excuses his long term partner isn’t good enough to be his wife.

Actually, if Zoe dumps this ugly prat, I swear I’ll preorder her stupid book as a special treat for her to show my gratitude.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.