Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both her and Jordan are in Greece rn šŸ¤£ imagine if they were to run into each other haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her content is sooo low effort. She made quite a few mistakes in her voiceover for her chilli video. Either too lazy to listen back.. hasn't even edited out the sirens in the background šŸ˜‚ Which brand would pay to work with her?!

Reactions: 2
Her latest post, trying to outdo Jordan with her travel blogging, is littered with mistakes and it jumps all over the place so adds no real value. Also, does she mean travelling with young children not young family? As theyā€™re in their 30s and her parents (who probably paid) are in their 60s so neither are a young family?

• Haha
Remember when she did the bacon roll one šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ The Slytherin shoot is awful šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the posing, composition, itā€™s all awful. And the ā€œclosest friendsā€ donā€™t seem to include Lenny in the line upā€¦

Reactions: 4
I've a baby a similar age to her and she started popping up in my explore page loads during my pregnancy. She is so smug, of course her baby sleeps perfectly. And is there anything she won't advertise? Now flogging follow on milk once he's 6 months, a pointless product literally created to get around advertising laws.

Smug and dull!
I actually came here to hijack the chat to talk about Adrianna / Wanderlicious (as thereā€™s nothing interesting to talk about Alex). Itā€™s interesting since sheā€™s been back sheā€™s not hung out with her old bestie Girl with the Red Bob once. Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s thoughts?

Smug and dull!
I actually came here to hijack the chat to talk about Adrianna / Wanderlicious (as thereā€™s nothing interesting to talk about Alex). Itā€™s interesting since sheā€™s been back sheā€™s not hung out with her old bestie Girl with the Red Bob once. Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s thoughts?
I was thinking the same! That whole lot are so flakey with each other and bounce from friend to friend. Red Bob is very unpleasant and glued to Carlos and Lucy now, probably because they'll blow smoke up her arse

Reactions: 3
Arent they all so flaky, itā€™s like they canā€™t be friends with certain follower brackets below them. I cant stand Adriannaā€™s current buddies; Sandymakessense & Gingerwanderlust, all come across as so smug & while the content is pretty itā€™s not that informative & theyve all for track records of buying followers. I also canā€™t stand either Carlos or Lucy, they seem so fake & theyā€™re definitely using Red Bob for likes & free trips (every few weeks Carlos buys fake followers, according to Modash they have a huge amount of fake followers). Do you have experience with Red Bob? Sheā€™s friends with Anoushka with tells me a lotā€¦

Reactions: 1
Arent they all so flaky, itā€™s like they canā€™t be friends with certain follower brackets below them. I cant stand Adriannaā€™s current buddies; Sandymakessense & Gingerwanderlust, all come across as so smug & while the content is pretty itā€™s not that informative & theyve all for track records of buying followers. I also canā€™t stand either Carlos or Lucy, they seem so fake & theyā€™re definitely using Red Bob for likes & free trips (every few weeks Carlos buys fake followers, according to Modash they have a huge amount of fake followers). Do you have experience with Red Bob? Sheā€™s friends with Anoushka with tells me a lotā€¦
Oh she's so obnoxious , she's like a dose of thrush. I've been at a couple of events with her and she won't chat to anyone or mingle, yet when it comes to an opportunity for attention to be on her, she's there. A friend of mine (!
a consistent insta friend for years and years)also went to an event that red Bob was at and she was really rude to everyone, face like thunder but all gleeful and cutesy as soon as the camera came out.

Carlos used to be so lovely and down to earth but now they are so arrogant and fake. Lucy is actually a sweetheart and a decent soul. She's very kind, very sweet and gentle and so wants to be an influencer and is so desperate
---
Jesus...Carlos is 70% fake followers! I'm surprised, they have such a small following anyway and the fact it's almost all fake makes it a tiny following. I would have thought they would have a bigger, real following, as their content is quite fun and different

Thatā€™s so interesting, thank you for sharing. You are the company you keep and her being friends with Anoushka who isnā€™t meant to be nice days so much.
Yeah, itā€™s clear Lucy is a bit desperate. Her content doesnā€™t seem to be doing very well. Itā€™s nice to hear sheā€™s nice, doesnā€™t stop her content not being v interesting.
I think Carlos is trying to be too much like Red Bob, i donā€™t find their content any different to hers & the captions arenā€™t interesting.

Thatā€™s so interesting, thank you for sharing. You are the company you keep and her being friends with Anoushka who isnā€™t meant to be nice days so much.
Yeah, itā€™s clear Lucy is a bit desperate. Her content doesnā€™t seem to be doing very well. Itā€™s nice to hear sheā€™s nice, doesnā€™t stop her content not being v interesting.
I think Carlos is trying to be too much like Red Bob, i donā€™t find their content any different to hers & the captions arenā€™t interesting.
I find it odd that Nikita is so close to Anoushka, she is honestly one of the loveliest, most down to earth people, its so odd that they're joined at the hip!
Yeah, Lucy is smashing, a sweetheart and she's had the crappest time, yet is so lovely. She's quite childlike but in a lovely way.
Carlos is trying so hard and they look somewhat manic now. They need to chill out. I do think though a lot of people use them as they are trans and want to be seen as 'cool' or whatever. I remember when nhs staff were getting free meals for them plus one, everyone was glued to them. I really like Adrianna but she did a cringe a.f. post about meeting Carlos and saying what you say to a trans person. Was so embarrassing and weird.

I've been out of the Tealeaf game for like 4 months and I see she's fully morphed into a "mummy blogger" now she realised how profitable it is. I remember in the beginning she was hesitant to show her baby now he's plastered everywhere. Poor wee thing. At least she's found the bloody "niche" she wouldn't shut up about.

Reactions: 4
I've been out of the Tealeaf game for like 4 months and I see she's fully morphed into a "mummy blogger" now she realised how profitable it is. I remember in the beginning she was hesitant to show her baby now he's plastered everywhere. Poor wee thing. At least she's found the bloody "niche" she wouldn't shut up about.
her niche is being a condescending hole

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it odd that Nikita is so close to Anoushka, she is honestly one of the loveliest, most down to earth people, its so odd that they're joined at the hip!
Yeah, Lucy is smashing, a sweetheart and she's had the crappest time, yet is so lovely. She's quite childlike but in a lovely way.
Carlos is trying so hard and they look somewhat manic now. They need to chill out. I do think though a lot of people use them as they are trans and want to be seen as 'cool' or whatever. I remember when nhs staff were getting free meals for them plus one, everyone was glued to them. I really like Adrianna but she did a cringe a.f. post about meeting Carlos and saying what you say to a trans person. Was so embarrassing and weird.
feel like theyā€™ve been watching tattle as Wander.licious has produced a naff reel with them both in and of course Carlos has shoehorned themselves in. Feeling really uninspired by Adriana and girl with the red Bob, close to unfollowing

Alex promoting consumerism during a cost of living crisis & guilting mums into thinking they have to do the same to make their kids Christmas special, when Alex has been gifted all the tat?

Reactions: 3
Why does she act like she is the first person to do anything everā€¦and she has moved to Exeter, itā€™s not the back end of nowhere! Omg we went for a walk and there were no sirensā€¦like they donā€™t have emergency services in Exeter hun!

Everything she does is so average šŸ˜‚ Guessing the house is from the bank of mum and dad seeing as theyā€™ve not sold the flat (I have this secret belief she set up her brother to exclude him from the family some how to become the sole heir, no idea of the real story). Itā€™s awful to speculate about pregnancies but I guessed her last one, I think she is again; lots of baggy clothes!