Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be desperate for the money if she’s advertising A BIN. Jesus. Who goes to Instagram for bin recommendations 😭

Reactions: 1
Does she see the irony of making a reel about not listening to everyone’s baby advice & opinions when that’s literally all she does on her account😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s still flogging the Selkie dresses even though she’s slagged off princess dresses. She is even less authentic than Jordan

Reactions: 2
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.54.40.png

Not gonna lie, unlike Jordan at least she is growing (doubt she's paying daily for 300 followers or what do we think?)

• Wow
Idk, when you load up her follower list too there’s so many bots. Hard to say what’s genuine and what isn’t when it comes to a following

It’s a fairly consistent amount… her reels are doing much better (why, they’re so dull!) but not better enough to explain this

It’s a fairly consistent amount… her reels are doing much better (why, they’re so dull!) but not better enough to explain this
I mean some people love to follow Mum’s who emphasize their baby - which is so so problematic. If this is genuine growth, I feel bad for how pimped out he’s going to be forever.

Literally came to say this. We need laws in this country to protect children used for Insta and Tiktok gains. I bet none of the money from his brand deals are going in his account

The bridesmaids looking dress try on today is really giving rolling out Harry just for some content then sticking him back in his bouncer…

The bridesmaids looking dress try on today is really giving rolling out Harry just for some content then sticking him back in his bouncer…
Also ‘very self sufficient in his bouncer’ yet you can hear him screaming at the top of his lungs whilst she is doing her makeup…

What people are asking for packing lists for a holiday? Either it’s fake and to drive up engagement for when she shares it or people are really, really stupid (given some things posted by people online the second is extremely likely). Why do influencers treat their audience like such idiots?
(If it’s needed for stuff to pack for babies on holiday, families have been managing that perfectly well before Norland Nanny Alex came on the scene and Google exists)

• Haha
🤢🤢🤢
So self congratulatory and grim grammar. She’s the *worst*. She’s soooo lucky not to have PND and a good baby. It’s all luck- but she thinks it’s due to her hard work.

Attachments

She’s such a dim witted idiot, how can people follow someone who is such a narcissist? Also, people with kids aren’t stigmatised 😂 it’s women without kids who are. She must be buying followers because surely no one eats this nonsense up?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be honest, although she’s coming across a bit braggy and she’s definitely been lucky, I appreciate the sentiment. Too many people on the internet are posting about hating motherhood *ahem Beth Sandland* so it’s refreshing when someone posts that they’re enjoying it.

If she’d done that without going on to brag and make herself out to be mother of the year, she’d get kudos from me, but she comes across a bit of a head from paragraph 3 onwards.

To be honest, although she’s coming across a bit braggy and she’s definitely been lucky, I appreciate the sentiment. Too many people on the internet are posting about hating motherhood *ahem Beth Sandland* so it’s refreshing when someone posts that they’re enjoying it.

If she’d done that without going on to brag and make herself out to be mother of the year, she’d get kudos from me, but she comes across a bit of a head from paragraph 3 onwards.
I find Beth Sandland refreshing😂

• Sick
Dragging out the pumpkin head content for a third year, does worse and worse every year. Has she no shame, she started that with Jordan. I’d have wanted to come up with something bigger and better, not copy. It’s embarrassing

Dragging out the pumpkin head content for a third year, does worse and worse every year. Has she no shame, she started that with Jordan. I’d have wanted to come up with something bigger and better, not copy. It’s embarrassing
She'll have the baby posed in a pumpkin soon 🙃 poor lad