Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We watch a lot of Disney vloggers and saw her crop up in someone else's video back when she was married. She came off then as extremely arrogant and self-important. Thinking she was special because she was a posh little rich girl living in the US. Insufferable.

I now just hate follow her. I can't stand the open mouth gormless expression she often has in videos and photos and her content is pretty sub par. I can't believe she reacted so nastily to someone who liked an old photo. Admittedly if I find a new Instagram I really like, I sometimes have a scroll back, especially if I really like the page etc. What a horrible cow.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why she changed her name and why she changed it to something so stupid? Or is Tealeaf just a fake name? I know she's divorced so she probably wanted rid of her ex's name but why not just take her old name.

Reactions: 3
This is easily one of the ugliest outfits I’ve seen in my life.

Maybe without the black tights it could work for a 1st grader but isn’t Alex over 30? Or close to it? Yikes. 😂
This makes her looks really wide, the skirt needs to burn just in general..

Reactions: 2
I remember a few weeks ago someone messaged her asking if she would ask Jordan something as Jordan wouldn't reply to her and she mentioned Tattle in the reply. Something like why should she have to answer the question when that person is talking about her on tattle.
I don't remember the actual reply and forgot to screenshot! But she mentioned here.
Maybe someone with a better memory than me can let us know what was said🤣

Reactions: 1
Watched her stories over the last day and gosh she is such a toxic witch. Why is she always so snotty and superior to everyone??? Gracious. She is mental!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why she changed her name and why she changed it to something so stupid? Or is Tealeaf just a fake name? I know she's divorced so she probably wanted rid of her ex's name but why not just take her old name.
Tealeaf is a fake name. i remember her talking about it when she took the account name and it's an old nickname I think. Maybe from her real maiden name but can't remember the full details.

Did anyone see her story the other day when someone asked for advice for starting out as an influencer and she was like "ewww no I'm a creator..." and I felt it was as if she was saying she was better than an influencer when in reality she is just as beggy as all the zlist influencers out there! It just came across really rude and entitled to someone who was potentially asking a genuine question.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her story the other day when someone asked for advice for starting out as an influencer and she was like "ewww no I'm a creator..." and I felt it was as if she was saying she was better than an influencer when in reality she is just as beggy as all the zlist influencers out there! It just came across really rude and entitled to someone who was potentially asking a genuine question.
A creator and an influencer are pretty much the same thing anyways 🤷‍♀️. People just use the word creator because they think influencer has negative connotations.

She really really needs to get over herself. 😂😂She is NOT Annie leibovitz and she’s not put out in single piece of content that hasn’t been done before

That birthday post for Jordan and the comment. She's a nasty piece of work, she's toxic through and through (I'm not referring to the thing about the digs at Jordan, the whole using each other thing,). She's horrible

That birthday post for Jordan and the comment. She's a nasty piece of work, she's toxic through and through (I'm not referring to the thing about the digs at Jordan, the whole using each other thing,). She's horrible
Just looked at it now. I’m not denying that they are good friends.. but why does Alex need to write about what “haters” say about her and Jordan using each other in an attempt to prove otherwise? It’s just counter productive and just shows that it bothers her 😂 which I kind of find hilarious.

Damn!! What a toxic piece of work she is. That’s such a rude and bizarre way of wishing someone happy birthday. And clearly she reads these threads sooooo....

ALEX, get over yourself and stop being so frickin’ hostile all the time. Chill!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm sure she'll say that the "you're a less hot version of me" line is a quote/in joke but i would NEVER put that as the first line of a birthday post to a close friend. even if we had that bantery kind of relationship she likes to insist they have, it's SO passive aggressive. She's so defensive of their relationship, in a BIRTHDAY POST? Not mentioning any of that and just saying how much she values Jordan as a friend etc etc would go way further to making people they're actual friends. bringing it up makes it all the more weird.

Does anyone know if she was this hostile and aggressive before her divorce? Just wondering if she’s harbouring ill feeling in her life and it’s coming out in a horrible way. I can’t for the life of me why any sane person would be as rude as she is

Reactions: 2
She's just such an unpleasant witch. There's real nastiness in her. The way she carries on in a Facebook Instagram group as well is vile, she is just not a nice person at all, arrogant, unpleasant and I used to think she was pretty but looking at her now all I see is ugliness

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's just such an unpleasant witch. There's real nastiness in her. The way she carries on in a Facebook Instagram group as well is vile, she is just not a nice person at all, arrogant, unpleasant and I used to think she was pretty but looking at her now all I see is ugliness
Are you referring to her comments on Jordan’s post on the creative gal gang page a few days ago? Cause they happened to come up on my Facebook homepage so I had a read.

I understand her point about people taking freebies actually inhibiting others from getting paid for content, but she says it in such a rude way.

Does she comment regularly on that page and if so what else is she saying?