Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it hilarious that @wander.licious shared a photo of her posing in front of the same building doing a ballet pose in the summer. What Alex doesnโ€™t realise sheโ€™s doing is that sheโ€™s dampening the reputation of girls who have also worked very hard on their Instagram accounts.
That's exactly why she does it. She puts other people down to make herself look better (remind you of middleschool?). Only... it makes you look pathetic, she's not better than a troll. I can't deal with watching the same bs negativity every day so it was an easy unfollow

You can see why loads of London bloggers stopped following her (i admit I checked lol).

Reactions: 3
That's exactly why she does it. She puts other people down to make herself look better (remind you of middleschool?). Only... it makes you look pathetic, she's not better than a troll. I can't deal with watching the same bs negativity every day so it was an easy unfollow

You can see why loads of London bloggers stopped following her (i admit I checked lol).
It's why I unfollowed her she's ago, she's nasty and toxic, there was always a bitchyness to her!

Jordan is Cady and Alex is Regina George. I wonder will this inspire a shoot...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's why I unfollowed her she's ago, she's nasty and toxic, there was always a bitchyness to her!

Jordan is Cady and Alex is Regina George. I wonder will this inspire a shoot...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
OMG that analogy is actually so true and funny considering they did a jingle bell rock video ๐Ÿ˜‚. The more Jordan hangs out with Alex, the more awful sheโ€™s going to become. ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
Same! Sheโ€™s an insufferable cow...Please spill all ๐Ÿฟ
I started following her when she lived in Orlando but don't know how long she lived there for before that. Her instaname was meettheroyers (it was joint with her husband, they did photography and videography together) and there's still loads of photos of her from then under the hashtag #meettheroyers if you're interested ;)
She moved back to London when she split from her husband and then either set up a new insta or deleted all the old pictures and changed the name of that meettheroyers account.

OMG that analogy is actually so true and funny considering they did a jingle bell rock video ๐Ÿ˜‚. The more Jordan hangs out with Alex, the more awful sheโ€™s going to become. ๐Ÿคฃ
I totally missed the jingle bell rock video! We need to save Jordan. Alex will get her claws into Lucy Lou too, Lucy was so sweet but she's getting arrogant and fangirls Alex so much, giving Alex a bigger head still. She will drop Jordan and wreck Lucy. Jordan has her MH issues and Lucy struggles too...she has a type

I started following her when she lived in Orlando but don't know how long she lived there for before that. Her instaname was meettheroyers (it was joint with her husband, they did photography and videography together) and there's still loads of photos of her from then under the hashtag #meettheroyers if you're interested ;)
She moved back to London when she split from her husband and then either set up a new insta or deleted all the old pictures and changed the name of that meettheroyers account.
Was she quite known then? I looked it up on YouTube and saw some people recognising her enough in a park to want to meet her so I guess she probably was

Reactions: 1
I totally missed the jingle bell rock video! We need to save Jordan. Alex will get her claws into Lucy Lou too, Lucy was so sweet but she's getting arrogant and fangirls Alex so much, giving Alex a bigger head still. She will drop Jordan and wreck Lucy. Jordan has her MH issues and Lucy struggles too...she has a type
Fully believe that she does have a type and itโ€™s people who will go along with her. I mean have you seen some of her videos that Hugh is in? Donโ€™t know a lot of guys who would participate as much as he has in some of those videos. She canโ€™t stand people not agreeing with her.

Was she quite known then? I looked it up on YouTube and saw some people recognising her enough in a park to want to meet her so I guess she probably was
Yeah think she was well known in the disney influencer circles. Had over 10K Insta followers if I remember.

Reactions: 1
Is she for real? Saying to be kind and then mocking someone who was kind enough to like some old photo of her by telling them to get a hobby ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ™„

GOSH she is such a toxic witch I think I need to call poison control
I came to post that. They are being nice?? Giving her good engagement? I can't believe she looks after kids? She just bought an apartment and is always buying new dresses. Where is all this money coming from? She can't be on more then 30k? What does her partner do?

Is she for real? Saying to be kind and then mocking someone who was kind enough to like some old photo of her by telling them to get a hobby ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ™„

A lot of people wonder why she spends all her time fighting with people online and focusing on people who talk about her on tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚.

A lot of people wonder why she spends all her time fighting with people online and focusing on people who talk about her on tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚.

She realises that sheโ€™s a thirty year old toddler right ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I can't believe she looks after kids for a living. Imagine the morals she teaches them...

Also... what are the chances her house etc is funded the Bank of Mommy and Daddy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
She's such a spiteful witch. She's the image of the evil Queen from snow white, they have the same face

• Haha

Genuinely gobsmacked. But also, when you have 30k followers your notifications should go so fast you canโ€™t keep up. Lucky for her, her engagement isnโ€™t as good as some so she actually sees individual likes.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder if she has some sort of autism because her social skills are odd to say the least. But then I think itโ€™s offensive to autistic people by lumping Alex in with them.

• Haha
This is easily one of the ugliest outfits Iโ€™ve seen in my life.

Maybe without the black tights it could work for a 1st grader but isnโ€™t Alex over 30? Or close to it? Yikes. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s actually shocking that sheโ€™s 30 with the way she behaves๐Ÿคฃ

This is easily one of the ugliest outfits Iโ€™ve seen in my life.

Maybe without the black tights it could work for a 1st grader but isnโ€™t Alex over 30? Or close to it? Yikes. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes sheโ€™s 30. I donโ€™t understand these women who are obsessed with fairytales and princesses, they have the mindset of my 10 year old niece

Yes sheโ€™s 30. I donโ€™t understand these women who are obsessed with fairytales and princesses, they have the mindset of my 10 year old niece
Is she still going to be playing princess dress up when sheโ€™s 35? 40? 50? At one point will she finally GROW UP ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2
Hello I am brand new here and I wanted to join just to bring my Alex tea.
At some point in summer she visited Scotland (ngl, I'm a Scottish flight attendant and I'd gotten quite pissed off at the amount of English people using Scotland are their little getaway by this point) and she posted somethinga bout the "english" weather. I dithered over it for a while but eventually sent her a message saying "hey, just a heads up, Scottish people get quite offended at being referred to as English! We're British but not English" and she was PISSED. She was like "well this is a kind first message to send me, thanks for your love and compassion, so friendly". So I just dropped my niceness and was essentially like "well hun, I was being nice about it but if you're going to be a witch then maybe you could take some time to learn about the history of Scotland in all these castles you're visiting so you know why it's incredibly offensive to us to call us English" and her response was "have a nice day". Honestly it made me absolutely furious. I'd seen her being standoffish in stories and stuff and was trying to tell myself she was just a strong woman and I like Jordan so I'm sure she's fine but nah duck her, she's a cow who thinks she's better than everyone.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9