Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tinder Swindler vibes omg 🤣🤣🤣

Totally agree. No respect for anyone who went.
Remember a few years ago I think the year of the RMC drama Ian Dempsey came out and spoke out in support of Ali, what a joke
What is RMC?

Reactions: 1
I can't get over the teeth. I haven't looked at her page in good while, only looked up yesterday to see what monstrosity she would turn up at the gossies in.

Now I'd say the dentist did recommend going down a braces route or proper veneers/crowns but Ali insisted on these because they are a quick fix. They are not good. Give her such a horses mouth !
This is one dentist I wouldn't be touching because she/he should be ashamed putting their name to them.
She's running in the grand national later

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She blatantly edits every photo she puts up it’s actually quite sad. And I think she needs to be called out on it! I have seen her out having dinner and her waist does not look like that so I honestly don’t know why she bothers. Look at this one from the MRS event, the unedited version on Goss.ie and the same photo on her stories in which she tagged the photographer even though she edited it herself 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah to be fair I genuinely think that compared to previous years of the gossies, this one actually looked pretty glitzy and had a whopper turn out, can't get away from the gossies on Insta today with all the stories and it seems like a fair few people went with the theme - Pamela Uba's dress was my favourite she is so stunning.
Anyway as for how do they get the likes of Maura and Faye and Teddy to attend - big cash pay outs for one off appearances is how.

Regarding the question about what is the point of the gossies going on all day with people getting the hair done - the guests go get it done for free and the hairdresses/MUAs get to do the 'celebrities' makeup getting good content and exposure for themselves as the exchange - and then the guests go back to their hotels or whatever to get ready before going on to the actual event later I think. One thing that really made me lol though was herself saying "you guys will love whats in the goody bags this year" as if her instagram followers get the goody bags like, plus then when they did the big reveal video of whats in the bags the first thing was a bag of crinkle cut crisps 😂

Reactions: 2
Have a look at Rebecca’s story’s from Everywhere we go podcast looks like it was a disaster of a night 😂

Reactions: 1
Have a look at Rebecca’s story’s from Everywhere we go podcast looks like it was a disaster of a night 😂
I love when a "normal" salt of the earth person goes to these events and sees what it can really be like and exposes it - Rebecca saying how there is a lack of support in the industry with people "not clapping, rolling their eyes and laughing" happens all the time. I wouldn't say its cut throat but its definitely clicky af

Reactions: 10

Just watched her story there .... Teddy carries a light for faye to take all her photos with 🙊😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.